Senran Kagura Series

Banana56

I hope they add Valkyrie Drive girls too

I could definitely see Ranka and Renka getting in. Maybe Mamori and Mirei too

VD-Bhikkhuni_03-30-15_Chara_001.jpg

cf266d073fe4b7e15bc578f8adbc80b31438514396_full.jpg

Jadeinchains

General animosity and objectification of women, posting that they fap to the loli characters and all round shitposting.... 4Chan just being 4Chan I see.

This is why I never go to sites like this, reddit, gamefaqs etc. lol too many idiots being idiots

Anyway, We should hear about Marie, Honoka, Ayane and Sonico's release at somepoint. Unless they already have a release date?

Disconnecting your brain entirely is definitely a prerequisite before going on them for sure. perhaps a lobotomy to help you along but after that your golden and ready to go... ( maybe some bleach on standby just to be safe )

And I thought they'd all already been released? I didn't realize it was a set release thing, Not that it matters since it won't be coming to the west for a year or something. They need to get to the level Pokemon is at where they have world wide releases at the same time. Although obviously there's a bit of a difference between Pokemon and Senran Kagura.

Jadeinchains

I was lucky since I got EV when it was on sale for just £16 so PBS coming out and being like £40 is going to be a big difference so I'm not sure... I'll get it but I'm not sure at release, Maybe I will? Also on dlc If they add Matsuri as dlc I'd be buying her!

Juihau

...There's a joke in her name, yeah, but that's not it. Her last name, Tokonome, is written the same way as virgin, and her first name, Mamori, means 'to protect.' Much to her dismay whenever someone points it out, her name can easily be interpreted as "defend virginity."

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
...There's a joke in her name, yeah, but that's not it. Her last name, Tokonome, is written the same way as virgin, and her first name, Mamori, means 'to protect.' Much to her dismay whenever someone points it out, her name can easily be interpreted as "defend virginity."
Japan tries to do that with all their moes

Kodachi

Standard Donor
From a western standpoint I see it as Mammary which straight up means boob, I know in the anime the virgin thing is a running gag, not as funny to me though.

Jadeinchains

I've never seen the bandit girls?!

And yeah there really is so many, I wonder If they'll ever all be in one game? I see Matsuri! X) She is my designated character I want in PBS or SK7 now. Who's everyone elses top pick out of the new wave girls?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I've never seen the bandit girls?!

And yeah there really is so many, I wonder If they'll ever all be in one game? I see Matsuri! X) She is my designated character I want in PBS or SK7 now. Who's everyone elses top pick out of the new wave girls?
Definitely Yuyaki, I kinda think in growing out of my Leo phase tho. I like most of them like Ageha although I hope they can all be in one game for diversity

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Peep the different girls in the shop:
IMG_20170320_214319.jpg

IMG_20170320_214325.jpg

IMG_20170320_214346.jpg

Hope Ryona can be a shop keeper. I especially love Ikaruga's hair, looks like they went back to the Shinovi Versus style of that one uneven strand and made it more prominent. The hands also look much more normal than I remember

Kodachi

Standard Donor
I see why everyone is loving Lu bu she's got insane combos but Guan yu is still bae she looks good in almost every hair style I prefer Homuras Hair though :3 This is my look while I grind her level up.

C7asV7iWkAAGsAp.jpg:large

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I like Kanu's uniform best, it looks like SF Sakura's uniform and I love her from SF, I found it looks oddly good on ikaruga

Jadeinchains

Definitely Yuyaki, I kinda think in growing out of my Leo phase tho. I like most of them like Ageha although I hope they can all be in one game for diversity

Out of the three new wave girls that got in Yuyaki is definitely the one I'm most excited to play as, And yeah I'd like to see Ageha did in as well as Matsuri, And It really would add diversity to have them in it since they're Spanish and Native American respectively.

Also for the shop thing I've seen that and I think that's a great feature! :D Now we can just have our favorite as the shopkeeper.

PS: Great gifs! The game looks really pretty in them.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I wonder how awkward it'll be if Daidouji is the shopkeeper...or even Murashutinsaki?? She'll probably be like "....What would.....you like to....buy..............today?" And I hope they add more than just a free smile as a free thing to buy

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD