Senran Kagura Series

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Had to share these with someone

IMG_20170421_164517.jpg

This is too good

IMG_20170420_154405.jpg

You can't tell me that this is isn't basically the DOA5LR flower bikini DLC from September....Hayashi and SK producer are definitely sharing ideas

IMG_20170420_231544.jpg

Minori soooo cute~

IMG_20170421_182901.jpg

IMG_20170421_172807.jpg

Never seen this Yumi before...kinda reminds me of this months DOA5LR Shrine Maiden DLC

Jadeinchains

This meme clearly takes place in Japan. :p They love Yumi the queen of bland "I'll be your housewife" realness.

Had to share these with someone

View attachment 23135
This is too good

View attachment 23136
You can't tell me that this is isn't basically the DOA5LR flower bikini DLC from September....Hayashi and SK producer are definitely sharing ideas

View attachment 23137
Minori soooo cute~

View attachment 23138

View attachment 23139
Never seen this Yumi before...kinda reminds me of this months DOA5LR Shrine Maiden DLC

I'm loving how Sonico has her guitar necklace at all times! The dlc clothes are actually really nice so far in PBS, Definitely an improvement in my opinion over EV. Also I like those cards, I'm ready for them to move onto the next card event. I'm hoping for something more casual now. ( and for Matsuri to get a card but that's obvious )

Jadeinchains

I saw this on discord -

Apparently The Honey Parade studio has become a subsidiary company.

Game, anime, and stage production company Marvelous announced on Friday that it will establish a subsidiary company under the name Honey∞Parade Games on May 9. The new company's main focus will be the production and promotion of the Senran Kagura series, but it also aims to create "next generation" IP. Senran Kagura series producer Kenichirō Takaki recently established the Honey∞Parade Games studio within Marvelous, and will now serve as representative director for the new company. The new company has a capital stock of 10 million yen (about US$92,000), fully funded by Marvelous. In addition to home console games, "online games" and "video content" are listed under the company's operations.

It will be interesting to see what they come up with as they're own separate thing, Not only SK but also other ips.

Jadeinchains

Hoping for maybe a fighter series and maybe even a game that has guys in it using the SK graphics engine

A fighter like Doa5 with SK characters would be so great I'd definitely get that. Especially if it add a customization mode and spectator mode. I'd also love a game like doax3 where you get different outfits and have like a 2 week vacation type thing. With mini games too.

And If they do have other ips they could be in the fighting game too. I wonder what type of other ips they've have because I feel like I remember the creator mentioning wanting an ip for his daughter? Is Valkyrie drive one of their ips too. I wonder if they'll continue to make things for that?

Banana56

Lol this doesn't count as a double post does it since they're a day apart? Either way I just saw this amazing fanart of team Maisen on discord!

.eJwFwdsNwyAMAMBdGACbd5xlIkQQiRQCwu5X1d1791Wf9ahdXSKTd4Dz5jLWqVnGyq3qNkZ7ap436zI6ZJFcrl5fYbBkU0zRRp8IkRI5cBiCccH6Lcawod8MeGeMI0PHxKNnlrqMRdTzber3BxQoJik.BdYMXC1gT_xl5461bjt4LOqvFng

So cute! Lol at Matsuri super happy in the background. All the characters look so good here.

The Maisen girls are really cute, hope to play as them soon

Hoping for maybe a fighter series and maybe even a game that has guys in it using the SK graphics engine

This is what I want most to happen

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
IMG_20170422_162350.jpg

Those are unreal...btw, I wanted to ask
IMG_20170422_184253.jpg

IMG_20170422_184259.jpg

Are hair accessories now separate because I remember in EV that Katsuragi's ribbons were exclusive on for her when she wore her default hair but here she is wearing the ribbons with Rin's hairstyle

Jadeinchains

Lol at Ayame coming after her. :p And I'm not sure but It will be cool If they are cause some of them have really good accessories.

Also for some reason I just couldn't find this image anywhere but someone helped me find it on discord! My favorite card in the game -

.eJwNx0sOgyAQANC7cACGj50R79AzGIIEabQQZlw1vbu-3fupaxxqUbtI5wVgq5za2DRLG7FkXVorR469sk7thCgS037mrzC44AgJHU4UjAkUPHjzIvtkotlYJIszvKPwNerq9acX9b8BTU4jTw.ksA78RsWfREv1Qeh7xVfdrlJzgw

I lost it and couldn't find it so it's cool to see it again. I love that she has starbucks! Also I really like the clothes she's wearing in this card. Does anyone else have a specific card for they're favorite character etc that they love?

Banana56

Lol at Ayame coming after her. :p And I'm not sure but It will be cool If they are cause some of them have really good accessories.

Also for some reason I just couldn't find this image anywhere but someone helped me find it on discord! My favorite card in the game -

.eJwNx0sOgyAQANC7cACGj50R79AzGIIEabQQZlw1vbu-3fupaxxqUbtI5wVgq5za2DRLG7FkXVorR469sk7thCgS037mrzC44AgJHU4UjAkUPHjzIvtkotlYJIszvKPwNerq9acX9b8BTU4jTw.ksA78RsWfREv1Qeh7xVfdrlJzgw

I lost it and couldn't find it so it's cool to see it again. I love that she has starbucks! Also I really like the clothes she's wearing in this card. Does anyone else have a specific card for they're favorite character etc that they love?

I also really love that card, she really brings out her Native American side. Plus her drinking Starbucks makes it relatable :cool:

Some of my favorite cards from among my favorite characters

renka_water_park_date_by_fu_reiji-d9vnj2o.jpg

latest

latest

kumi_s_kimono_by_fu_reiji-dacyq6v.jpg

e477ee0682b0f5bfdae59f5e5292cbc58daff70b_hq.jpg

3e5d55e472a2db90.jpg

Jadeinchains

I also really love that card, she really brings out her Native American side. Plus her drinking Starbucks makes it relatable :cool:

Some of my favorite cards from among my favorite characters

renka_water_park_date_by_fu_reiji-d9vnj2o.jpg

latest

latest

kumi_s_kimono_by_fu_reiji-dacyq6v.jpg

e477ee0682b0f5bfdae59f5e5292cbc58daff70b_hq.jpg

3e5d55e472a2db90.jpg

Yeah I love how a lot of Matsuri's cards show that she's native American, The clothes and accessories are always so nice on her cards. I like that about the Maisen team in general since they really added a lot of diversity to the series in terms of poc characters ( Matsuri etc )and just non Japanese characters in general. And I really like those cards. I kind of want a girl from the music band team in the game just cause then they're school uniform would be in and it's one of the nicest.

Yoshimitsu?

tumblr_nwfiqx3uP01ujw3npo1_400.gif

Lol yes the queen of cutting your own health bar in half, Back when I first started getting to know how to use Yoshi I ended up killing myself when fighting a friend as him. ( Also those outfits )

Edit: Don't insult poor Yoshi, @KasumiLover69!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD