Road To TFC [Sep 13, 2014] Cali Crush DOA5U Tournament (Panorama City, CA)

b-bombs

Standard Donor
I was absolutely hoping that would be the case. Take full advantage of that? Don't mind if I do.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Major opportunity here. My recommendation? Have exhibition matches on stream. Not a lot of people going to risk running a brand new character in a tournament and the chances of seeing her on screen go down the further into the tournament you go.

b-bombs

Standard Donor
@CyberEvil: Great advice! We're going to start the stream well ahead of the tourney for casuals and try to run some FT5s or something after the fact. Just gotta make sure to get her on stream. So pumped.

ModusPwnins

I'm gonna hope that I level up my Marie Rose while in Japan. But most of all hope that my character has shown growth since my humble beginnings at square 1.

Brute

Standard Donor
I'm gonna hope that I level up my Marie Rose while in Japan. But most of all hope that my character has shown growth since my humble beginnings at square 1.
Haha, last time I played with you was SCR where you were using Pai (before MR was released). How time flys, eh?

ModusPwnins

Hmm yea, wow been a long time. I've been putting as much work in as I can with MR, still use Pai on the side.
Other than that Kasumi, Jacky, and Momiji come into the mix every now and then.

Brute

Standard Donor
Hmm yea, wow been a long time. I've been putting as much work in as I can with MR, still use Pai on the side.
Other than that Kasumi, Jacky, and Momiji come into the mix every now and then.
I use Marie Rose on occasion. Look forward to see how yours is coming along!

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
I actually can't wait to see all of the SoCal players again, and those I have not met yet as well. Reunions, new players, exhibitions, good environment, tournament play, looking forward to it.

Also, I'm accepting two FT5 exhibition challenges so if anyone would like to take me on for good fun and competition, let me know.

b-bombs

Standard Donor
That gauntlet has been thrown down!! Will someone take @iHajinShinobi's challenge??

And hell yeah, it's going to be a blast. We'll run this tournament then hang out afterwards. Gonna be an awesome weekend.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
My sly plan has worked, and I will be road-tripping to California next month with my friends and bf to attend the Cali Crush tournament. CHYA!

I was a Tengu player in DOA4, so I look to see what's new with Nyo and see what I can incorporate in the short period of time. I will definitely be using her first match.

Also, I strongly recommend looking into Alpha (at least briefly), as I have some new tricks in store that I've been practicing. EVO I was conditioning myself. I'm coming to Cali Crush to win.

loan_grains

If the bracket of players gets large then it does seem interesting to go, the last DOA tournament I went was in nor cal sac town. there was the nor cal regionals man that sucked I guess I got there late or something but I was not even in the pools. Was thrown into losers bracket anyways. This seems like the real deal

So yeah expect a very fierce Mila and Ein, no mercy

Last edited by a moderator:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD