Road To TFC [Sep 13, 2014] Cali Crush DOA5U Tournament (Panorama City, CA)

b-bombs

Standard Donor
Leaked image: Rumor has it that all competitors will receive an official Cali Crush '14 wrist band. I'm pretty sure this rumor is legit considering I'm the one spreading it...

aDHcdya.jpg

coffeedad

I <3 Jesus...and coffee.
Premium Donor
I'm going to try my best to go and support this game. Will be strange being around all you whippersnappers though! I'm WAY past my tourney days but I'll pot-monster it up for the cause.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Leaked image: Rumor has it that all competitors will receive an official Cali Crush '14 wrist band. I'm pretty sure this rumor is legit considering I'm the one spreading it...

aDHcdya.jpg

You're going to have some purple color wrist bands too, right?!

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
I'm going to try my best to go and support this game. Will be strange being around all you whippersnappers though! I'm WAY past my tourney days but I'll pot-monster it up for the cause.

Pffff. I take great pride in being ancient, yet with my ability with looking forever young. =P

You're going to have some purple color wrist bands too, right?!

I can see it now. "The Color Purple Reboot, Starring HajinShinobi! 2015!"

loan_grains

Wish I had a place to crash the night after the tounry is over driving to so cal is long but oh well, no drinking that day that sucks, everybody knows the DOA girls look better when your purk not sober lol. Jk

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
The SoCal thread is usually where that's discussed, but you can certainly discuss carpooling here too.

b-bombs

Standard Donor
Update: Our already strong showing (over 30 people!) combined with soon to be announced developments has put us in a position where the venue owner is willing to shut down the entire place just for Cali Crush on our event date. This gives us way more room and more stations to play casuals and run a super smooth tournament.

Since we'll be taking the entire place over this will necessitate a little bump in the registration price to help out the venue. But our awesome host Roy has generously agreed to allow for a pre-registration period to end on 11:59p PST Friday, August 22, in which the cost will remain just $10. Everyone currently confirmed "yes" on the Facebook event page and anyone else that does so by next Friday is set at $10 and anyone after that will pay just $15 for our regular registration period.

Thanks everyone for the support! Cali Crush is already exceeding expectations and is only going to get better from here on out!

b-bombs

Standard Donor
BIG NEWS, guys. I am extremely proud to announce that Cali Crush has been officially pickup by Team Ninja and Pwnit! and will be the West Coast qualifier on the ROAD TO TFC. The winner of Cali Crush will have their flight and hotel paid for, and represent the West Coast at The Fall Classic.

Along with that I'd like to announce the launching of our website www.calicrushtournament.com. It has the basics right now but will be further updated soon. Let me know if there's anything specific you'd like to see on the website!

Thanks so much everyone for all the amazing support! Cali Crush is going to be incredible!

http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/2136738

coffeedad

I <3 Jesus...and coffee.
Premium Donor
I'm reading the list of those attending and I think to myself, "Wow! A bunch of beasts and....Raoh". lol
Is there a prize for #1 pot monster?

See you guys soon!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD