[Sep 14, 2013] The Fall Classic 2013 - Raleigh, NC - September 14-15, 2013 -... (Raleigh, NC)

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
35 players pre-registered for TFC DOA5 including notables such as Rikuto, XCalibur BladeZ, NYC Fab, and Perfect Legend. Some other notables such as Sweet Revenge, Shade Swifteye, and CrazySteady. Come on guys, let's get it to 50 I KNOW there are players who say they're going but I don't see them on the pre-reg list yet. Only one week left before pre-reg ends and you'll have to pay $50 at the door ($20 more than if you pre-reg). Let's go guys!

We should have 100 by now. :(

Steady G

I don't know if this question has been answered before but I was wondering, will there be a tag AND team tournament on Friday Sept. 13th? Or is it just the team tournament (Old school v. New school)?

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
just the team tournament. WIth all of the events this weekend, unfortunately I do not think there is any time for a tag tournament. You're looking at the 3v3 team tournament on Friday night, the DOA5U Singles Saturday, the Old School vs New School Saturday night, and the DOA5U finals Sunday.

Julius Rage

fuck, is there anyway i can gaurantee a spot in the very last bracket? ill have to leave Friday night instead of thursday.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD