Soul Calibur Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Isn't he just a bootleg Edge Master? He doesn't really add anything new other than having an owl mask l0l
Well I mean he is the only half animal type character besides Lizardman whom I also like since I like lizards in real life xD
Olcadan and the three shop keepers from SC3 were really cool additional characters so If they came back in some way that would be cool to see. :D And I actually always liked Voldo so I have a soft spot for him. :p Plus the Voldo dance videos that happened were funny, Don't think one ever happened for SC5 but maybe one will get made for SC6 since I really expect Voldo to be in it. And seriously I really want to see some CAS, I want to know If they've updated it! Like instead of 50 slots maybe 100 slots this time. More sliders for the body, And now sliders for the face or something.

edit: @Project Bokuho Owl head guy ---> Edge Master
I hope they add these in CAS:
-More space definitely for more characters, like at least 80-100 if there's enough space
-All character default costume and hair parts universal, don't be like SC4 where only the 2P outfits can be used
-A slider for face details, body details like boobs, pec, abs, etc. Also more variety in body builds, like I want my characters to be slim thicc this time around
-More hairstyles and PLEASE let us make half hybrids and don't lock armwear and footwear to shirts and pants like tekken...

That's all I can think about that I want, but SC is Japanese developed so I'm sure they'll cover everything in terms of fanservice and stuff. I also wouldn't mind being able to make my characters eyes mismatch in color

Jadeinchains

image_soulcalibur_vi-38122-3992_0001.jpg

Yas queen! Taki's full art. She really looks good, Love her outfit and what they've done with her. Here's some screenshots too!
I really love this new thing where when she casts a spell the kanji appears on her suit. Also I was looking on 8wayrun and saw about how her eyes and hair are darker in this game than sc4 which is nice as well.
006.jpg

008.jpg

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
DcMnzPTUwAAOn6_.jpg

Yas queen! Taki's full art. She really looks good, Love her outfit and what they've done with her. Here's some screenshots too!
I really love this new thing where when she casts a spell the kanji appears on her suit. Also I was looking on 8wayrun and saw about how her eyes and hair are darker in this game than sc4 which is nice as well.
006.jpg

008.jpg
Is something wrong with that first pic, it won't show for me XD and I like the body markings, I wonder what her armor break will be? I assume the armor pauldrons and such will come off and her mask too and maybe the suit will rip a bit like in SC4. Her hair may also come undone too but idk of it'll be as epic as Sophitia since her hair is wayyyy longer:oops:

Jadeinchains

Is something wrong with that first pic, it won't show for me XD and I like the body markings, I wonder what her armor break will be? I assume the armor pauldrons and such will come off and her mask too and maybe the suit will rip a bit like in SC4. Her hair may also come undone too but idk of it'll be as epic as Sophitia since her hair is wayyyy longer:oops:

Really? I wonder why It isn't loading for you? I'll try to edit in another sites image of the same thing and hopefully It will work. And yeah maybe her hair will become loose as an armour break or something?

Edit: Okay I changed it with another sites image of Taki's official art, Maybe It's fixed for you now?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Really? I wonder why It isn't loading for you? I'll try to edit in another sites image of the same thing and hopefully It will work. And yeah maybe her hair will become loose as an armour break or something?

Edit: Okay I changed it with another sites image of Taki's official art, Maybe It's fixed for you now?
Yeah I see it now xD also I realized Taki is a bit more modestly endowed this time around which I like since the characters are 4 years younger. I'm kinda disappointed they took away her abs tho, in SC4 she had hard abs that were visible through her suit which I liked >.> but I guess that's another part of her being younger I suppose xD

Jadeinchains

Yeah I see it now xD also I realized Taki is a bit more modestly endowed this time around which I like since the characters are 4 years younger. I'm kinda disappointed they took away her abs tho, in SC4 she had hard abs that were visible through her suit which I liked >.> but I guess that's another part of her being younger I suppose xD

Yeah I noticed she's more modestly sized that way as well which I thought was fitting as well, And oh trust me she still has the abs that are so defined you can see them through her skintight suit!
Look at this screenshot-
cbcrs0.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yeah I noticed she's more modestly sized that way as well which I thought was fitting as well, And oh trust me she still has the abs that are so defined you can see them through her skintight suit!
Look at this screenshot-
cbcrs0.jpg
That image isn't showing either xD and she still has them?? Thank goodness, I,must have not noticed them in the screens I've seen of them thus far XD

I also like Kilik's redesign. I love how his garb looks great for traveling,and adventure and I like his Final Fantasy style hairstyle where its short and styled in the front but he has a ponytail in the back
SC6.Kilik.1p.Art.jpg

My sister is gonna feel a bit annoyed but she better be ready cuz I plan to use Kilik this time too XD I've always been a fan of him since I was younger since I always like the adventurous protagonists in all games I played. Plus he's like the Jin of SC as well with the whole backstory and such. I'll have to look up his armor breaks so I can know how much damage I'm willing to take to get it, like im gonna be willing to lose a round if it means Loose hair Sophie xD lol JK, I'm not THAT thirsty :p

Jadeinchains

That image isn't showing either xD and she still has them?? Thank goodness, I,must have not noticed them in the screens I've seen of them thus far XD

I also like Kilik's redesign. I love how his garb looks great for traveling,and adventure and I like his Final Fantasy style hairstyle where its short and styled in the front but he has a ponytail in the back
View attachment 24911
My sister is gonna feel a bit annoyed but she better be ready cuz I plan to use Kilik this time too XD I've always been a fan of him since I was younger since I always like the adventurous protagonists in all games I played. Plus he's like the Jin of SC as well with the whole backstory and such. I'll have to look up his armor breaks so I can know how much damage I'm willing to take to get it, like im gonna be willing to lose a round if it means Loose hair Sophie xD lol JK, I'm not THAT thirsty :p

Omg lol why are none of these images wanting to show up!? XD Okay hopefully this one shows up?
image_soulcalibur_vi-38121-3992_0005.jpg
But yeah she still has noticeable abs. And I'm not a big fan of Kilik but his design does look nice, And lol maybe you should create a custom outfit of Sophie with loose hair so that your not tempted to lose a round to see her with loose hair. :p

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Omg lol why are none of these images wanting to show up!? XD Okay hopefully this one shows up?
image_soulcalibur_vi-38121-3992_0005.jpg
But yeah she still has noticeable abs. And I'm not a big fan of Kilik but his design does look nice, And lol maybe you should create a custom outfit of Sophie with loose hair so that your not tempted to lose a round to see her with loose hair. :p
I see it now, thank you! And I definitely will but I pray they don't have certain stuff locked like Tekken does with that whole Nina catsuit and Lili hair physics locked in a certain mode >.>
At least Lizardman is original though. Ocladan doesn't offer anything new, moveset wise. He's just an Edgemaster rip-off l0l
Tbh Olcadan> Edge Master imo XD EM is just an old man while Olcadan has a story involving challenging the gods and he got cursed for it xD

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
More info on Taki from SCVI's battle director
Source: http://www.4gamer.net/games/403/G040382/20180502068/
Translation:
Among all the characters, Taki's attacks are the fastest allowing really aggressive pressure on the opponent. She has short range but with her 'Possession' stance, she is difficult to stop even with the use of Reversal Edge

For Soul Calibur 6, Taki's Mekki-Maru blade is capable of causing 'chip damage' on the opponent when they block her attacks allowing an even heavier form of offense for them to deal with.

Taki's fighting style of Ninjutsu is also augmented with a demon spirit allowing her to close the distance which expands her arsenal even more and is the big appeal of Taki this time around.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
no but seriously how skintight is that suit for it to actually go inside her belly button?
Japanese fetish tight XD that seems to be the big thing lately, if a girl isn't gonna show skin they make the costume super tight to compensate, Terra's default dress is like that in Dissidia where its modest but you can clearly make out her stomach through that tight dress
I wouldn't confirm that 100%, but the idea of chip damage is quite a great thing for her.
As long as it isn't ridiculous I'm good with it, it'll be interesting to see where everyone stands with all their new gimmicks and such

Jadeinchains

Japanese fetish tight XD that seems to be the big thing lately, if a girl isn't gonna show skin they make the costume super tight to compensate, Terra's default dress is like that in Dissidia where its modest but you can clearly make out her stomach through that tight dress

As long as it isn't ridiculous I'm good with it, it'll be interesting to see where everyone stands with all their new gimmicks and such

Omg your signature Kasumi lol, and omg @Project Bokuho lol It isn't that tight...I think..? And I actually didn't notice that about Terra considering that when I played that demo she was who I played as most of the time but oh well? :p

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Omg your signature Kasumi lol, and omg @Project Bokuho lol It isn't that tight...I think..? And I actually didn't notice that about Terra considering that when I played that demo she was who I played as most of the time but oh well? :p
You havent? Honestly tho the dress is pretty form fitting, it honestly reminds me,of Ivy's SC2 3rd alternate dress since hers is also snug around the stomach as well:

DcCIrUsXkAADkEG

I honestly hope SC collabs with Final Fantasy since both the series fit in very well with each other imo with them both taking place in earlier times plus their outfit designers seem to have a lot of similar elements. Plus I would pay money to be able to have my Create a Soul dress like Terra or even Kuja the best male in Dissidia imo XD
DcCIzIZW4AApuL_

Jadeinchains

You havent? Honestly tho the dress is pretty form fitting, it honestly reminds me,of Ivy's SC2 3rd alternate dress since hers is also snug around the stomach as well:

DcCIrUsXkAADkEG

I honestly hope SC collabs with Final Fantasy since both the series fit in very well with each other imo with them both taking place in earlier times plus their outfit designers seem to have a lot of similar elements. Plus I would pay money to be able to have my Create a Soul dress like Terra or even Kuja the best male in Dissidia imo XD
DcCIzIZW4AApuL_

Kuja...Have to admit I've never been a fan of his outfit... :x Terra though I like her outfit. :p And yeah I see it now with it being tight.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Kuja...Have to admit I've never been a fan of his outfit... :x Terra though I like her outfit. :p And yeah I see it now with it being tight.
Yeah tbh when I first played Kuja in the beta I forgot all about the fact that I had said a year earlier that I hated his design and such and I thought he was a flat girl or something at first until I noticed his uh.... Codpiece and heard his voice xD He acts quite like Lili which is why I like him, plus I love the design of his costume and his hair:oops:

I also heard E3 is coming up soon so maybe they'll show something there since I remember them showing create a soul or something at the E3 SC5 was shown at

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD