Soul Calibur Thread

Argentus

Kamikirimusi is one of the bonus characters in Soul Calibur IV who is the red-haired girl with Nightmare's fighting style. I think there were a few others like Ashlotte who has Astaroth's style, and the other one with Amy's style I forgot her name. Her name was like Scheznewrirysozwauslauroruzidae.
Scherezade. As in the storyteller from Arabian Nights.

But they all
were kinda tweaked. Kkm had Nightmares moves but Siegfrieds winposes, ashlotte was very tiny astaroth, etc.

Shirataki Tsume

Scherezade. As in the storyteller from Arabian Nights.

But they all
were kinda tweaked. Kkm had Nightmares moves but Siegfrieds winposes, ashlotte was very tiny astaroth, etc.
When I first saw that name, I never knew how to pronounce it because my eyes become lazy trying to read non-English names, so I read it with random gibberish starting with a "Sche" Lol

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Question: Who the blue fuck is this Kamikurimusi dude?
This is her <3 She was voiced by michelle ruff

Kamikirimusi.jpg

CI_79441_1369952549.jpg

And the girl who fought like Amy is Scheherazade, she was an elf who constantly left the forests and this annoyed the elders since she fell in love with someone from the Wolkfrone kingdom and that was forbidden so they imprisoned her for years but she ended up escaping again xD

Argentus

This is her <3 She was voiced by michelle ruff

View attachment 24916

View attachment 24917

And the girl who fought like Amy is Scheherazade, she was an elf who constantly left the forests and this annoyed the elders since she fell in love with someone from the Wolkfrone kingdom and that was forbidden so they imprisoned her for years but she ended up escaping again xD
Ayup. Superior version of nightmare imo if only because she's actually wielding a club which suits the fighting style so well.

But yeah I fell in love with her pretty much instantly haha.

And her and ashlotte are the only ones with any real ties to the story, too.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Kamikirimusi is one of the bonus characters in Soul Calibur IV who is the red-haired girl with Nightmare's fighting style. I think there were a few others like Ashlotte who has Astaroth's style, and the other one with Amy's style I forgot her name. Her name was like Scheznewrirysozwauslauroruzidae.
Ayup. Superior version of nightmare imo if only because she's actually wielding a club which suits the fighting style so well.

But yeah I fell in love with her pretty much instantly haha.

And her and ashlotte are the only ones with any real ties to the story, too.
Yeah I remember being like 9 or 10 and played SC4 my first time and I was instantly interested when I saw her xD I like Sceherazade more tho somewhat since she's an elf and fights like Amy, and her VA Stephanie Sheh did a good job making her sound like a stuck up tsundere. Ashlotte I liked because she catered to the whole emotionless girl and robot trope, but her fighting like Astaroth felt redundant and was so unflattering to her design. Shura I loved tho since she had that long long hair and dat ass which actually moved:oops: I say even if the girls don't come back at least bring their gear back so we can make our create a souls look like them.

Oh and let us make Oni, elf, or emotionless type characters this go around since it gets a bit repetitive having to use fake parts and such to make our characters appear otherwordly

Shirataki Tsume

Yeah I remember being like 9 or 10 and played SC4 my first time and I was instantly interested when I saw her xD I like Sceherazade more tho somewhat since she's an elf and fights like Amy, and her VA Stephanie Sheh did a good job making her sound like a stuck up tsundere.
Mmmmh... Stephanie Sheh. One of my favorite voice actresses in the Naruto series, voicing Hinata. Scheherazade's voice is one of the voice options in character creation, voice 1 I think, and Amy's voice is voice 4.

Kinda strange because these 2 characters have the same fighting style and their voices are one of the voice options in character creation. I even made a Viola customization.

I was pretty casual with Soul Calibur back in 2011 and I always enjoyed making custom characters. I started taking it competitively a few years later and I lost interest in Soul Calibur sometime in 2015 because Soul Calibur V got me lost. I ignored the series for nearly 2 years and came back to it when those Soul Calibur VI rumors started spreading around.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Mmmmh... Stephanie Sheh. One of my favorite voice actresses in the Naruto series, voicing Hinata. Scheherazade's voice is one of the voice options in character creation, voice 1 I think, and Amy's voice is voice 4.

Kinda strange because these 2 characters have the same fighting style and their voices are one of the voice options in character creation. I even made a Viola customization.

I was pretty casual with Soul Calibur back in 2011 and I always enjoyed making custom characters. I started taking it competitively a few years later and I lost interest in Soul Calibur sometime in 2015 because Soul Calibur V got me lost. I ignored the series for nearly 2 years and came back to it when those Soul Calibur VI rumors started spreading around.
Yeah they're both optional voices but Heather Hogan who voiced Amy has a different KO scream when she's a CAS, normal Amy is just "YAAAAAAAAEUUUGHHH!" and the CAS is just like "GAAAAAAHHHHHHEUGHHH...." XD And I was that way too, when I was like 9 to 11 I just mashed but when I turned 16 and played TTT2 that's when I began taking my characters more seriously and wanted to play competitive which I one day hope to do, if I could win an EVO tourney one day with Lili I would be so happy XD

And tbh I didn't even expect SC6 to be announced when it did, but I guess they must have been working on it in solitary since Harada never went too deep in commenting on the status of the series. I'm also happy SC6 will use Unreal Engine 4 so I can do comparison shots between Tekken 7 and Soul Calibur 6 xD

Jadeinchains

Yeah they're both optional voices but Heather Hogan who voiced Amy has a different KO scream when she's a CAS, normal Amy is just "YAAAAAAAAEUUUGHHH!" and the CAS is just like "GAAAAAAHHHHHHEUGHHH...." XD And I was that way too, when I was like 9 to 11 I just mashed but when I turned 16 and played TTT2 that's when I began taking my characters more seriously and wanted to play competitive which I one day hope to do, if I could win an EVO tourney one day with Lili I would be so happy XD

And tbh I didn't even expect SC6 to be announced when it did, but I guess they must have been working on it in solitary since Harada never went too deep in commenting on the status of the series. I'm also happy SC6 will use Unreal Engine 4 so I can do comparison shots between Tekken 7 and Soul Calibur 6 xD

of course you'd know the details of their KO noises. :p thats cool though that you'd want to compete in tournaments and EVO. :)

Edit: oh and yeah the bonus characters in 4 were awesome id love to see more bonus characters in SC6. Ashlotte was always my favourite of them, loved her design and loved the whole clockwork android type thing with her.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
of course you'd know the details of their KO noises. :p thats cool though that you'd want to compete in tournaments and EVO. :)

Edit: oh and yeah the bonus characters in 4 were awesome id love to see more bonus characters in SC6. Ashlotte was always my favourite of them, loved her design and loved the whole clockwork android type thing with her.
Brad also said he loved Ashlotte but then again I'm not surprised since me and Brad like a lot of the same character types, like I love Amy who I feel is very similar to Ashlotte, they both show little to no emotion and they both are pretty much Lolita designed although Amy herself is a bit more sadistic and arrogant from what I noted. Idk if they can bring back bonus characters tho since Shura(It was no surprise XD) had the biggest following out of the bonus characters and people wanted her in SC5 but the game developer confirmed she wouldn't return.

I don't know why tho since even when its a guest artist, they're designing a character for a game company so they should be able to have the rights to that character, just cut the check to that artist so they get compensation for their character being in xD They could also just buy the rights since Karin for instance was designed by an outside artist but she appears to be the property of Capcom atm too

crapoZK

Standard Donor
If I could win an EVO tourney one day with Lili I would be so happy XD
Bruhhhh with machines like JDCR, qudans and Knee galavanting around these tournaments gatekeeping points, you'd have to lose all sense of humanity to win Tekken EVO with Lili in her current state XD

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Bruhhhh with machines like JDCR, qudans and Knee galavanting around these tournaments gatekeeping points, you'd have to lose all sense of humanity to win Tekken EVO with Lili in her current state XD
Oh trust me I know what I would be up against xD on the plus side since I'm a masochist to a degree I would get some pleasure getting my ass handed to me XD

Speaking of I hope they bring some tekken hairstyles in Soul Calibur 6, Lili's hime cut is all I need tbh, its the best hairstyle ever and practical for fighting <3

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
I heard the French are really good at SoulCalibur. I need to use Mitsurugi to learn the basic fundamentals of the game, then use another character once I figure out the basics.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Brad also said he loved Ashlotte but then again I'm not surprised since me and Brad like a lot of the same character types, like I love Amy who I feel is very similar to Ashlotte, they both show little to no emotion and they both are pretty much Lolita designed although Amy herself is a bit more sadistic and arrogant from what I noted. Idk if they can bring back bonus characters tho since Shura(It was no surprise XD) had the biggest following out of the bonus characters and people wanted her in SC5 but the game developer confirmed she wouldn't return.

I don't know why tho since even when its a guest artist, they're designing a character for a game company so they should be able to have the rights to that character, just cut the check to that artist so they get compensation for their character being in xD They could also just buy the rights since Karin for instance was designed by an outside artist but she appears to be the property of Capcom atm too
I’ve never said I loved her, I said she’s cool and different. And some people don’t want their character in future installments. It can also be the company that doesn’t want a certain character in the game anymore.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I’ve never said I loved her, I said she’s cool and different. And some people don’t want their character in future installments. It can also be the company that doesn’t want a certain character in the game anymore.
Yes you did xD over a year ago when we talked of the game you said that and you said you used her often XD

And I know that but it hurts their pockets when they exclude popular characters who could be a make it or break it for people. Like if Amy isn't added, I 2/9 of a chance won't get the game day one. If tekken excluded lili from a game I wouldn't buy it at all xD

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Yes you did xD over a year ago when we talked of the game you said that and you said you used her often XD

And I know that but it hurts their pockets when they exclude popular characters who could be a make it or break it for people. Like if Amy isn't added, I 2/9 of a chance won't get the game day one. If tekken excluded lili from a game I wouldn't buy it at all xD
I really don’t remember stuff I say that was a year ago, just like the seasons I change all the time. I mean she looks cool but I wouldn’t Main her.

It really doesn’t hurt their pockets if a few popular characters are gone, they can easily design a character that might be just as well received as the character that left.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I really don’t remember stuff I say that was a year ago, just like the seasons I change all the time. I mean she looks cool but I wouldn’t Main her.

It really doesn’t hurt their pockets if a few popular characters are gone, they can easily design a character that might be just as well received as the character that left.
Nah, I think you just forgot, I'm able to remember virtually everything people say to me since I have a good memory XD

And that's not necessarily true, take Sophitia and Cassandra for example. Cassandra was actually gonna replace Sophie but there was a lot of negative feedback and that forced the developers to keep Sophitia in since she's ultimately more popular as well as being one of the most popular characters in the series. Even SC5 got a lot of flak because it left out all the veterans and replaced them with young new replacements. I liked Pyrrha(:oops:) and Xiba(:oops:) but they weren't near as popular as Sophitia and Kilik, so they're making the right choice bringing them back. And it can hurt their pockets, trust me, that's why Lili has been a staple character in all Tekkens since her debut since there's people who only play and buy for her. Plus Sophitia has wayy longer hair than Pyrrha soooo >.>

Even you I remember was on the rocks about whether you wanted T7 cuz Kunimitsu and Ancient Ogre weren't in, and that was a potential purchase that wouldn't have went in Namco Bandai's pockets

Awesmic

Standard Donor
image_soulcalibur_vi-38122-3992_0001.jpg

Yas queen! Taki's full art. She really looks good, Love her outfit and what they've done with her. Here's some screenshots too!
I really love this new thing where when she casts a spell the kanji appears on her suit. Also I was looking on 8wayrun and saw about how her eyes and hair are darker in this game than sc4 which is nice as well.
006.jpg

008.jpg
What's up with all that graffiti?

Nah, I think you just forgot, I'm able to remember virtually everything people say to me since I have a good memory XD

And that's not necessarily true, take Sophitia and Cassandra for example. Cassandra was actually gonna replace Sophie but there was a lot of negative feedback and that forced the developers to keep Sophitia in since she's ultimately more popular as well as being one of the most popular characters in the series.
That's unfortunate. Cassandra has more of a warrior's spirit (and a low-key knowledge of femdom) than Sophitia. She had all the means of being an easy replacement. But I guess the series needed a token MILF similar to Jun Kazama, so Sophitia was spared the axe... for now.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
What's up with all that graffiti?

That's unfortunate. Cassandra has more of a warrior's spirit (and a low-key knowledge of femdom) than Sophitia. She had all the means of being an easy replacement. But I guess the series needed a token MILF similar to Jun Kazama, so Sophitia was spared the axe... for now.
I mean don't get me wrong I like both xD Sophitia I love more since she's a mother bear and fights to protect her children, and she is... Or WAS devoted to the gods but due to her children being threatened she had to protect the evil sword... Plus her hair is way longer xD Cassandra I like because she relies on her own strength and she's the epitome of a valley girl which makes her seem down to earth, plus I love her more violent attacks and how she's pretty much like myself except I identify as a valley boy XD that and her dress style is much more modern and less traditional than Sophitia who dresses like a Greek goddess while Cassandra dresses like either a typical town girl or warrior princess

Now Sophitia isn't a mother so she's really no longer a milf, so I'm hoping now she'll be more level and energetic since starting in SC3, she became more monotone, but then again she is a mother so I can understand that travelling the world in search of the evil sword isn't the same anymore as when she was younger and didn't have offspring. Cassandra is my age(:oops:) so her personality is still more youthful and energetic and inexperienced since she's basically a young adult taking up arms so her sister won't have to start from her children again. But style wise her move set is basically just a more aggressive version of Sophitia with all these extra unneeded repels and wavedashes while Sophitia has a more simple, more straightforward kit which I prefer

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD