Soul Calibur Thread

Jadeinchains

I was just on 8wayrun and saw hints of Voldo being in the game! :D I was pretty sure he would be in anyway but that was cool, I can't wait to see what kind of insane outfit he's got in this game. :p Hoping for something really wild lol.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I was just on 8wayrun and saw hints of Voldo being in the game! :D I was pretty sure he would be in anyway but that was cool, I can't wait to see what kind of insane outfit he's got in this game. :p Hoping for something really wild lol.
Is this your idea of wild because I’m pretty sure he gets something like this:
614SlC7KibL._UX342_.jpg

Jadeinchains

Omg lmao that Is not what I was expecting to have appear on my screen lol, And tbh no I'm hoping for something a little more...Idk but not that lol.

Jadeinchains

They're not that revealing tho xD and they usually have fishnet or something to compensate how revealing it is. And I hope it's not a costume like that since it's not sexy at all >.>

yeah lol I have say what ever Voldo gets it actually has an edge to it rather than just revealing and yeah I don't find whatever that guy is wearing attractive at all lol.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
yeah lol I have say what ever Voldo gets it actually has an edge to it rather than just revealing and yeah I don't find whatever that guy is wearing attractive at all lol.
It is possible tho to dress them that way in create a soul I believe but I hope most of the SC3-SC5 stuff returns so I can make similar outfits like I did before xD

Jadeinchains

I imagine they'd bring back the items from SC4-5 too. I'd hope they do cause there was good stuff though id want them to actually update it and I'd also want a lot of new stuff too.

Also...It's being discussed on 8wayrun the game maybe being delayed? Has anyone heard about it this cause I hadn't...so.. I'm not sure If I believe that but If it has been then I hope they work on the models more.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I dont think the game is delayed but if it is it won't hurt anyone since the game hasnt gave a solid release date yet tbh. They keep giving the vague 2018 window which I feel is smart when delaying a game. If they are please do since I feel the game will look better and have more content that way. Tekken 7 should have done that >.>

Jadeinchains

I dont think the game is delayed but if it is it won't hurt anyone since the game hasnt gave a solid release date yet tbh. They keep giving the vague 2018 window which I feel is smart when delaying a game. If they are please do since I feel the game will look better and have more content that way. Tekken 7 should have done that >.>

Off topic quickly but is T7 still getting dlc right now? Is there any chance still of kween Anna getting into the game?

And yeah It still seems up in the air right now If it is actually being delayed but it should be coming out this year regardless anyway. I just hope it has lots of content, story, side single player modes, CAS etc. And lots of items in cas. When this game comes out I'm sure I will be jumping into CAS right away and start creating my characters from SC4/SC5.

( Not sure what I'll do with them though since my characters from SC4 I aged up 17 years in SC5 but now SC6 is set in a new universe in the past so maybe I'll make my characters their original ages again or something and my new characters from SC5 can be younger or new ages? Lol I'll think of it when it comes out. :p )

Shirataki Tsume

My biggest concern is the offline content. Character creation and the extra mode like Weapon Master, Chronicles of the Sword, Tower of Lost Souls etc. They've been quiet about it and their pace is getting slower too. We can only hope since it's beyond our control...

I would like to have Quick Battle as well. That's all I played when I still had Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny before my PSP died. I barely touched The Gauntlet. It looked like a joke story mode with a basic tutorial in it.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Off topic quickly but is T7 still getting dlc right now? Is there any chance still of kween Anna getting into the game?

And yeah It still seems up in the air right now If it is actually being delayed but it should be coming out this year regardless anyway. I just hope it has lots of content, story, side single player modes, CAS etc. And lots of items in cas. When this game comes out I'm sure I will be jumping into CAS right away and start creating my characters from SC4/SC5.

( Not sure what I'll do with them though since my characters from SC4 I aged up 17 years in SC5 but now SC6 is set in a new universe in the past so maybe I'll make my characters their original ages again or something and my new characters from SC5 can be younger or new ages? Lol I'll think of it when it comes out. :p )
It gets support and dlc in the arcades but it hasn't been said when the console players will get the new items yet and Anna hasn't been confirmed yet either xD
My biggest concern is the offline content. Character creation and the extra mode like Weapon Master, Chronicles of the Sword, Tower of Lost Souls etc. They've been quiet about it and their pace is getting slower too. We can only hope since it's beyond our control...

I would like to have Quick Battle as well. That's all I played when I still had Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny before my PSP died. I barely touched The Gauntlet. It looked like a joke story mode with a basic tutorial in it.
They confirmed a character creation but I wouldn't hold my breath for a SC2 weapon master mode, a SC3 CoS mode or even a tower of lost souls since they dropped the whole weapon and character attributes. The most you can hope for is a story mode with cutscenes and such since that's the new FG staple. And I wouldn't say their pace has slowed, they've been following the same speed in unveiling characters, they can't rush it since they still want to hold some surprises up until release

Also they probably might show something at E3, I'll be on 8 way Run and Reset Era to see by then if anything new is shown

Shirataki Tsume

And I wouldn't say their pace has slowed, they've been following the same speed in unveiling characters, they can't rush it since they still want to hold some surprises up until release

Also they probably might show something at E3, I'll be on 8 way Run and Reset Era to see by then if anything new is shown
They slowed down the pace since that Geralt reveal. After that Ivy and Zasalamel reveal, they've been only showing one character like once in every 3 weeks.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
They slowed down the pace since that Geralt reveal. After that Ivy and Zasalamel reveal, they've been only showing one character like once in every 3 weeks.
Yeah but that's mainly so they wont reveal the whole cast too quickly, plus im sure its taking time to adjust character styles with a tacked on gimmick and to convert them to the unreal engine 4

Shirataki Tsume

Yeah but that's mainly so they wont reveal the whole cast too quickly, plus im sure its taking time to adjust character styles with a tacked on gimmick and to convert them to the unreal engine 4
If they had to delay the release of the game to polish it, fine with me, but we need to know what else do they have in the package.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
If they had to delay the release of the game to polish it, fine with me, but we need to know what else do they have in the package.
I'm sure they will, the good thing is they've been vague on an exact release date so they could mean any point in 2018 although I think it'll come,in winter

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD