Soul Calibur Thread

Hayabusiness

Yun Seong was friends with Talim in 3, IIRC... Mina had nothing to do with Talim ever.
Heck, I'd go a step further and say Yun was friends with Mina too.

The retconning is strong... Just like how in the psp game Cassandra is magical lesbian friends with Hilde.

First they dump Hwang, then they dump the replacement that made people forget him. Yayyyy.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I remember that XD. Well to be fair the game was noncanon so they were able to get away with a lot of stuff they couldn't in the main story line. I think I read something a while back that mentioned them being childhood friends but that must have been from the PSP version, because it would be difficult being friends with someone from Greece when you live in the Wolkthrone kingdom and have no cell phone or means of communication or quick travel. XD

Aven Kujo-Gin

Well not really, I'm exaggerating. She was more or less obsessed with Hilde, and IIRC she envied her breasts too. It was yuri bait.
That's should be enough for pages like rule34 to work. I have to take a look around.
Now, leaving the perv side for a second.
Have you seen those early cocept arts of Leixia? She almost become Talim 2.0
img_0112-jpg.13576

Jadeinchains

Yeah as much as I'd like to just hope it will be announced soon I'm going to be careful in case my hype is destroyed by it not being announced.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
I'm keeping my expectations low, as always lol

Now they are literally shitting on Yun Seong:
"We are completing our SoulCalibur relationships with Talim and her friend, Seong-Mina!"

14344943_1180135178696479_7675678832942673537_n.jpg

Talim and Seong Mina were friends? Where is Yun Seong?! D:
*inserts angry German dance gif here*

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD