Southern Players

Cla

Standard Donor
Our group in Shreveport keeps growing. I've lost track of exactly how many we have now, but I know there's been at least 2 more people to start playing DOA5 since my last post.

Crushing in DOA from the ATL for the last 6 years. Holla
I like your attitude. Hope I see you at our tournament in June. I've crushed most I've fought and have been waiting for some challengers.

Gotcha. What Im doing is seeing if theres a spot for anywhere in the region or local to gather, chill & play some offline casuals.. Even eat some wings or pizza & shit ya know?
We always gather in Shreveport, LA every Wednesday night. There is also a bigger monthly gathering in Ruston, LA. But that's probably still not worth coming from Tennessee. But I do hope you can make it out for our tourney in June. The event is being run in a hotel if that helps.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
I will go to Louisiana 1 day.. There's actually a small scene in this state actually just I'm on eastern tennessee & they're over in western Tennessee

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Damn! About time TN start showing it's muscle! Who else I don't know about from TN? Where ya'll at lmao!

On a different note, TGF is considering hosting a DOA5 tourney but needs support. I'll leave the information here, but it's up to us to support & show up! Make sure that you're absolutely positive that you're going!

https://www.facebook.com/events/331571660298288

Edit: Bushido, we need to talk about meeting up & having casuals soon & see if we can build around our areas. Chattanooga from Nashville isn't very far for me. About 1 hour & 30 at the most.

Thread has been updated!

Bushido

Damn! About time TN start showing it's muscle! Who else I don't know about from TN? Where ya'll at lmao!

On a different note, TGF is considering hosting a DOA5 tourney but needs support. I'll leave the information here, but it's up to us to support & show up! Make sure that you're absolutely positive that you're going!

https://www.facebook.com/events/331571660298288

Edit: Bushido, we need to talk about meeting up & having casuals soon & see if we can build around our areas. Chattanooga from Nashville isn't very far for me. About 1 hour & 30 at the most.

Thread has been updated!
There's this gaming place in Murfreesboro, and it has a Fighter's Night every Friday ft. DoA. I'm checking it out today.

Bushido

Ok let me know anything or give me info if you get some
At MTAC, there was actually a tournament. Even though it was just a casual free tournament, it was actually quite popular. I think it was 8 man tourney..

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
At MTAC, there was actually a tournament. Even though it was just a casual free tournament, it was actually quite popular. I think it was 8 man tourney..
Cool. I did casuals a few times here. It was about 10 people who played it. I have to get back with them & see if they're into it still.

Also, California players asked me to leave this here: norcalregionals.com. This was voted in as well. Need a good turnout. If you're able to go or interested, there's the link to register.

Also, if you're near Atlanta GA & want some casuals: GX Gaming, aka Gamers Xperience.
Located in 6981 Main St. Lithonia GA 30058
(Requested from Awesmic). They also have other days as well, but talk to Awesmic about it.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
^ Everyone go to that. :cool::ayane::cool:
OH SNAP, JAKOB!

Yo, JDE, ADD THIS DUDE NAO! He's from Louisiana. Also, add Blackjdragon, who's also from the same state.

EDIT: The GX is more limited in business days, as it opens from 4PM to 1030PM on Thursday - Saturday.

Another offline scene in GA - Battle and Brew - is bigger and a lot more versatile, and is located in Marietta. With the exception of Sundays, they're open just about every day from 2PM - 2AM EST. The entry fee is twice as much as the GX though, but is $10 on Tuesdays.

Bushido

Cool. I did casuals a few times here. It was about 10 people who played it. I have to get back with them & see if they're into it still.

Also, California players asked me to leave this here: norcalregionals.com. This was voted in as well. Need a good turnout. If you're able to go or interested, there's the link to register.

Also, if you're near Atlanta GA & want some casuals: GX Gaming, aka Gamers Xperience.
Located in 6981 Main St. Lithonia GA 30058
(Requested from Awesmic). They also have other days as well, but talk to Awesmic about it.
I won't be traveling to a major tournament for at least a year or two, due to the fact I've only been playing for three months and still in high school. Next time I'm in Georgia I'll check it out though.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
I won't be traveling to a major tournament for at least a year or two, due to the fact I've only been playing for three months and still in high school. Next time I'm in Georgia I'll check it out though.
Final Round was jumping! I went. Placed in like upper 30's but now I'm aiming higher. Just need more offline exp now.

Bushido

Final Round was jumping! I went. Placed in like upper 30's but now I'm aiming higher. Just need more offline exp now.
I would've gone, maybe competed....but I didn't know about it until it was too late :(

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Ah! yeah I know that feeling. The next 1 will be in Richmond Virginia. It's called "Civil War V". Right now, it's looking like I'll be going

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
I am in Louisiana. Anyone near by feel free to add me. Maybe we can get a room going and free ourselves from the shitty randoms.

Kritoth

I'm from North Georgia. Have yet to find anyone nearby to play with so my skills are still low. I wanted to meet more people from here at FR, maybe get some advice on play-style, but wasn't able to make the day of the DOA5 tournament.

Brawl Junkie13

Im an up and coming fighter from Tampa Fl! feel free to add me. Hopefully there are people on this site that live close. lets get this party started shall we?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD