Super Smash Bros. Thread

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Not interested in the Wii U version. I refuse to buy that console just for a couple first party titles when everyone else ignores it. The 3DS version will do just fine.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Lol. Saw this from FB.
f47.png

KING JAIMY

ROB and Ike are so true for me. Roy was my main in Melee, and with ROB I tend to stalk a single target if he's not yet KO - if I don't like that person, that is.

Ghosty-J

Only 2 out of my 6 mains to be have anything positive said about them. Feeling a little embarrassed to say who I'm using now <.<

Kronin

Well, I have to say that I use overall Mario in Smash and this test got a perfect identikit of my profile XD

KING JAIMY

Only 2 out of my 6 mains to be have anything positive said about them. Feeling a little embarrassed to say who I'm using now <.<
No need to feel ashamed. Who are they? :) Besides, not all the descriptions are at all true and most of them are very stereotypical.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Just so everybody knows custom moves are allowed in 3DS tourneys right now. Keep in mind TOs have the final say in this though.

Ghosty-J

No need to feel ashamed. Who are they? :) Besides, not all the descriptions are at all true and most of them are very stereotypical.
Sonic and Fox are a given since they've been my mains forever now. I'm also planning on using Wii Fit Trainer, Little Mac, Lucario, and Greninja. Mainly since when I see Greninja, I think Kage Maru and I love that frog for it :V

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Just so everybody knows custom moves are allowed in 3DS tourneys right now. Keep in mind TOs have the final say in this though.

You mean, Mega Man has a chance!?

And how do you allow custom moves but not the custom character stats?

Sonic and Fox are a given since they've been my mains forever now. I'm also planning on using Wii Fit Trainer, Little Mac, Lucario, and Greninja. Mainly since when I see Greninja, I think Kage Maru and I love that frog for it :V

You should use the male wii fit trainer. you'll be the only player who does and so you'll easily be recognizable.

Argentus

The sonic description is true.

I taunt like a motherfucker lol.

Also, Dedede description is also true (as with Ike). My sole purpose is to smash you with the heaviest hits I have lol.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
You mean, Mega Man has a chance!?

And how do you allow custom moves but not the custom character stats?
You don't use stat items. I guess judges would have to check the characters going into a match to verify that things are clear to proceed.

LabrysXII

From what I played of the 3DS version (I just got it on Wednesday), I main different characters in comparison to the other games in the series. I mainly use Robin (Male or Female, doesn't matter), but I'm not really the kind of guy who posts lectures on combos and the like, lol. And oddly enough, I use regular Mario in this game even though I never bothered to use him previous games. I use Shiek and Little Mac every once in a while, too.

I dunno about that Wii Fit Trainer description though, the only thing I can agree on is that I predominantly use the female one.

Last edited:

Xernuht

I feel like Ike and Sonic kinda nailed 'me'. Zero Suit Samus and (hopefully) Lucina, though? Not so much...

Xernuht

Downloaded it last night. All of my old faves (ZSS, Zelda, Ike, Falcon) feel better than Brawl by a significant degree. I've also been taking a shine to Lucina, Robin, and the Mii Fighters.

Is there any word of cross-save compatibility between 3DS and WiiU?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD