DOA5U ~Team BEST~ DOA5U Training on PSN/XBL

Kohlrak

@NinjaDon The netcode keeps disconnecting me today lol It's never been this bad before even though my internet's fine (25mbps download, 5mbps upload, 28ms ping). OTL Maybe we can play some other time.

Yet my connection is strong when the Wii games constantly disconnect. Would you like me to look into this issue? I suck at DoA, but this should be a piece of cake.

What skill level are these sessions for? I am super scrubby.

Don't beat up on yourself. I'm pretty good at boosting self-confidence if you need it. Ask StrikerSashi.

Reactions: Ael

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Just to let everyone know that the ~Team BEST~ lobby on XBL will begin around 3PM Pacific time (2hrs ETA from this post). Send me a friend request and/or message over xbl, or post here or on my status if you wish to join.

Ael

Yet my connection is strong when the Wii games constantly disconnect. Would you like me to look into this issue? I suck at DoA, but this should be a piece of cake.

Thanks, but I think it's either 1.) DOA's netcode loves to kick me out or 2.) my PS3 is just too old. It's 8-ish in years so that could be it. I'm wired also so I shouldn't be getting disconnected this much, but it is what it is. Thanks for the offer though!

Kohlrak

Thanks, but I think it's either 1.) DOA's netcode loves to kick me out or 2.) my PS3 is just too old. It's 8-ish in years so that could be it. I'm wired also so I shouldn't be getting disconnected this much, but it is what it is. Thanks for the offer though!

You'd be surprised how "getting old" is not a major problem. If you're wired, it could be wear on the cable if it moves around alot. It could be melted solder or even overheating issues if there is alot of dust in you box (dust regularly, these things seem to love it). Your router could have these problems as well. Or your modem... With age itself, you're looking at popped capacitors (google image search "capacitor plague") or steel whiskers. Both of which problems you clearly don't have, as those things come very sudden and are sudden death for a machine.

Ael

Hmm...my modem is pretty new--just replaced it last Dec and I got the wires in March this year so I dunno. But, my internet is random (Comcast lol) so yeah, it can be a bunch of different problems. Thanks for the input though--I'll check things out.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
I want to thank those who participating in the stream lobby, and those who took the time to watch. For those that participated if you want any tips, or feedback on your play let me know and me, @Requiem and @iHajinShinobi would be more than happy to help you guys out. Just to let you guys know I wasn't the only one playing on my account. I only used Sarah. Early in the stream if it wasn't Sarah it was Requiem, and later it was Hajin. I hope you guys enjoy, and I hope to play with a lot of you guys again in the future. I know there are sometimes lag issues, but hopefully we can make it somehow fun regardless. GGs! =)

Kohlrak

Hmm...my modem is pretty new--just replaced it last Dec and I got the wires in March this year so I dunno. But, my internet is random (Comcast lol) so yeah, it can be a bunch of different problems. Thanks for the input though--I'll check things out.

I have comcast. There are so many factors i didn't mention as well. the reason that this is important is so that you don't end up investing in another PS3 or something like that if that's not the problem. Moreover, that's a waste of money if it is the PS3 and you don't opt for the cheaper fix.

Sol Badguy

I want to thank those who participating in the stream lobby, and those who took the time to watch. For those that participated if you want any tips, or feedback on your play let me know and me, @Requiem and @iHajinShinobi would be more than happy to help you guys out. Just to let you guys know I wasn't the only one playing on my account. I only used Sarah. Early in the stream if it wasn't Sarah it was Requiem, and later it was Hajin. I hope you guys enjoy, and I hope to play with a lot of you guys again in the future. I know there are sometimes lag issues, but hopefully we can make it somehow fun regardless. GGs! =)
I had fun while I was there! Too bad I had to go earlier than expected. I would like any feedback from you guys. I feel like I reached a plateau while my character atm.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
I had fun while I was there! Too bad I had to go earlier than expected. I would like any feedback from you guys. I feel like I reached a plateau while my character atm.

I'll give you feedback once I go over the achieves again. =)

I'll be host a lobby on PSN in an hour.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD