News Team NINJA Costume Contest

JKT

Tried my hand in creating a Gaia Avatar of what you got in mind.

tumblr_m4t23mBf4F1r1afsso1_500.gif

Kawaii o(≧▽≦)o !! (wow I haven't seen Gaia Online avatars in ages. Nostalgia hits me again lol)

I did have quite a bit of that in mind actually. Wow @Rawbietussin you really read my mind O_O!

Kronin

Still I think we as a community should have regular costume contests.

But you get the involvement of people in contests when there is a good prize that make them eager to partecipate.

Hardly I think that someone of us here could be able to gift Kasumi Jackets, send signed artbooks by TN or promise the inclusion of DLC contents :p

Rawbietussin

tumblr_m4t23mBf4F1r1afsso1_500.gif

Kawaii o(≧▽≦)o !! (wow I haven't seen Gaia Online avatars in ages. Nostalgia hits me again lol)

I did have quite a bit of that in mind actually. Wow @Rawbietussin you really read my mind O_O!

I'm psychic~ lol jk

Glad you like it. You can use it as a basis if you want to.

Last edited:
Reactions: JKT

Argentus

This should be given to Zack for a Halloween costume..
View attachment 6021

Like a tribute to Bin Shimada. That would be epic!
Nah that's a Leon costume.
Zack could Get Nail's outfit though.

But you get the involvement of people in contests when there is a good prize that make them eager to partecipate.

Hardly I think that someone of us here could be able to gift Kasumi Jackets, send signed artbooks by TN or promise the inclusion of DLC contents :p
maybe reward the donations backgrounds or something

Last edited:

Argentus

Bin Shimada voiced Broly and Zack. Leon can fade into the background like always.
Sorry, Zack ain't badass enough to carry a Broly reference lol. Leave the strongest saiyan outfit for the strongest man.

...I just realized Zack's legacy outfit with the Mohawk looks a little like a koopaling, and Zack could totally pull off a full koopaling outfit for Halloween.
Just teasing by the way

Blazeincarnated

Sorry, Zack ain't badass enough to carry a Broly reference lol. Leave the strongest saiyan outfit for the strongest man.

...I just realized Zack's legacy outfit with the Mohawk looks a little like a koopaling, and Zack could totally pull off a full koopaling outfit for Halloween.
Just teasing by the way
Zack_vs_Leon.jpg

Followed by

zack_02_by_lord_honk-d66jy0s.jpg

Blash

Im excited about the Halloween contest, and will be entering again.

Also, even though its early days, I was thinking (if time permits), if anyone has a design, but can't draw it, I would be happy to work with them and let them submit it under their name. The way @Rawbietussin did.

Im working on my portfolio and will probably be trying to do some character designs anyway.

Halloween is a big deal in Ireland, even for an overly Catholic country. So I will be all over this one
:D

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Thanks! That gives me hope ^_^.

I have something in mind but I'm not sure how "Halloween"ish it is. The idea I've been thinking of for ages is...*drumroll"... a phoenix! I wasn't going to dress her completely in bird feathers, but I wanted elements that make you think of a phoenix. Something like this:

phoenix-costume-2.jpg

The problem I'm having is that people may find the idea in my head similar to the Kasumi entry from before >_<!

Actually I was thinking phoenix for leifang... given the pattern on her dress ...
I thought that would be awesome ...

thing is, I have a feeling they might tone down winged costumes... to keep them specific for Nyotengu... (which I dont mind at all )

actually, theres an idea of a costume that I've had in mind for the longest time ...
lol ... I might do another entry as well ..

JKT

Actually I was thinking phoenix for leifang... given the pattern on her dress ...
I thought that would be awesome ...

thing is, I have a feeling they might tone down winged costumes... to keep them specific for Nyotengu... (which I dont mind at all )

actually, theres an idea of a costume that I've had in mind for the longest time ...
lol ... I might do another entry as well ..
I was thinking phoenix for Momiji because it fits perfectly with her fire attacks. Also, I read that in Japan, the phoenix stands for the sun, justice, obedience and fidelity, which fits Momiji's character perfectly. But your right a phoenix costume for Leifang also makes perfect sense ^_^

Hmm that's true about the winged costumes and Nyotengu, I didn't think of that >_<. Maybe I'll have to rethink things through...

Hmm wonder what your idea is. I'm curious to know (¬‿¬)...

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD