News Team NINJA Costume Contest

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Congratulations, Rawbie! :D I heard, that they apparently were sending the prizes yesterday. As you live in Asia, they must have reached you first. Wow, you got the artbook! *o* I SO hope, I will get one too, as I strife to be a game designer/artist and I collect art books...but they are expensive and rare to get here in Europe.

Rawbietussin

Thanks @Tyaren. Hopefully you'll get the art book as well (I think it's a staple prize for all the winners unlike the MR blanket).

The jacket would have much of a function for me since I like clothes in general and I never own a letterman jacket before (I'm more of a loose, knitted sweater person lol).

Last edited:

Kronin

Congratulations @Rawbietussin, Kasumi's jacket was the most coveted prize but I would love to get what you received, so be happy of your recognition by Team NINJA! ;) It's not something that happens all the days XD

(I also like how in the note TN again showned to recognize the problems emerged from their first attempt in executing the contest, asking sorry for it)

On a side note, in a recent tweet TN confirmed again that outfits from the first contest will see the light in the game, a great news :)

Still in the shadow, but there will be for sure. Stay tuned. RT @SurferMark21: @TeamNINJAStudio Do we have a time line for the costumes created by the fans? Next month? Just being curious =)

Source: http://tmi.me/1eoqKF

Rawbietussin

I say start with a new thread, because the set of rules may be different, and if we put it in this thread, it may be hard for people to find? Just makes things cleaner imo :)

I suppose it would be best to do so once there are official news about it. There's barely any information about it at the moment.

Shiranui

On a side note, in a recent tweet TN confirmed again that outfits from the first contest will see the light in the game, a great news :)

Still in the shadow, but there will be for sure. Stay tuned. RT @SurferMark21: @TeamNINJAStudio Do we have a time line for the costumes created by the fans? Next month? Just being curious =)

Source: http://tmi.me/1eoqKF

Great news!

Tyaren

Standard Donor
OMG, I got my prizes today too! *o* I got the Kasumi jacket (which is really cool), the blanket and the artbook.Team Ninja even signed it and the lead character designer drew my Eliot. I'm so honored! ;o;

14394602691_b11d2d2c5e_o.jpg

JKT

@Rawbietussin

I think it would be best if TN does the following:
- Ask us to upload our entry to their facebook/twitter.
- Have the entries showcased on their official website
- Ask us to vote via the official website. If we have to enter a captcha, there may be less robots? (someone a while ago argued it can still be hacked, so this may not be viable)

@Tyaren - Congratulations! Wow that's such an awesome prize :D!

Rawbietussin

Congrats @Tyaren! That little Eliot drawing on your art book is so amazing! (Mine didn't got one sadly. :c ). Nice that you got the Kasumi jacket. Mighty proud of ya! :D

@JKT: I think it's a better solution than getting it held at FB again. I might get lesser people to vote for me though. :c

JKT

@Rawbietussin well, there would be less people/robots mass-voting for the other designs :). You could still advertise your entry to your family/friends through Facebook/Twitter and direct them to the link if you want more votes :). Hosting the contest on the website may just lower the number of robots imo.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD