News Team NINJA Costume Contest

Argentus

Even Marie Rose is actually more higher (or maybe is more on the bottom of the Z axis compared to the other charas?), but the art its was anyway pretty nice so don't worry :)

Btw I prefer cop-busa to the Ryu actually at the first place me too :(
just pretend Marie and Bayman are standing further back lol. now, who to sketch next...

Kronin

just pretend Marie and Bayman are standing further back lol. now, who to sketch next...

It wasn't a critique, don't worry XD

What about the bosses of DoA Raidou, Tengu, Genra and Alpha-152? IMO we need for more fan arts of them :p

PS: Ah wait, maybe you meant always about your favourite outfits from the contest, my bad.

Argentus

It wasn't a critique, don't worry XD

What about the bosses of DoA Raidou, Tengu, Genra and Alpha-152? IMO we need for more fan arts of them :p
well, the first three didnt get costume submissions, which is what I'm doing, and only alpha outfit I woulda voted for is alphaquarium lol. Ooh, I'm gonna do short haired jailbreak phase 4, and um...dunno the others yet. lot of other characters I haven't settled on a main outfit from their submissions yet. ooh right, I was gonna make a fsd community vote thread for which costumes should be their main outfit. Anyone still up for that?

Kronin

well, the first three didnt get costume submissions, which is what I'm doing, and only alpha outfit I woulda voted for is alphaquarium lol. Ooh, I'm gonna do short haired jailbreak phase 4, and um...dunno the others yet. lot of other characters I haven't settled on a main outfit from their submissions yet. ooh right, I was gonna make a fsd community vote thread for which costumes should be their main outfit. Anyone still up for that?

I misunderstood you thinking that you were talking about general fan arts about DoA and not related to the contest, my bad :p

And the pool sems to me a good idea (even if I'm not sure how to organize it), so why not?

Argentus

I misunderstood you thinking that you were talking about general fan art about DoA and not related to the contest, my bad :p

And the pool sems to me a good idea (even if I'm not sure how to organize it), so why not?
gimme a bit. I'm hardlining on the outfits I just drew being the main outfits for those characters (no offense to other artists), but I'm gonna take a few to figure out how this is gonna work due to admittedly vague rules. after I think about it, ill make the thread.

axouel2009

10269653_10100641933412487_5841925724857350758_n.jpg

benjamin widdowson did it for me ! :D

10277091_763926613641490_2174489691263299116_n.jpg

and I did it for him ! enjoy guys :)

Argentus

Side note, I cant be the only person who thinks that they should put more emphasis on Alphas new gel body? think how malleable that would be.
10272698_1436430099940714_125954196385123252_o.jpg

xLeilax

It's a shame the votes are counted from the number of likes on facebook, There is plenty of designs that are beautiful and have hardly any votes, i guess it comes down to the amount of friends you have and how you can get exposure for the design. Saying that there are also some pretty tasteless designs that have votes in the triple digits. >.<

Too many underrated ideas that haven't been given a chance! Here's some of my top picks,

The best Marie Rose in my opinion. Love the monochrome dress and gloves! the small detail under the collar and undergarments are great and them stocking socks and shoes are super cute. Not so much a fan of the headress but i think the outfit alone is a winner.
10155919_520532528050837_2578330590135418479_n.jpg

My personal favourite for Tina i'm suprised this isnt in the lead for her character. I know the person who designed this on twitter said they didn't have enough time to colour it properly but i think they did a fantastic job of creating something modern and on trend. The detail on the jewelry is great, big fan of the star earrings and the spike necklace! Loving the leopard buckle and leopard print cat scratches on the denim shorts, really nice idea. As for the hair i think Tina would look great with a longer style with a bit of volume to it. Also the high heeled cowgirl boots are fab! I'm surprised TN haven't given her a pair yet.
Blc5QUGCMAA3l38.jpg

Another notable mention is the punk rock rig but that already has 200 votes, i'm not sure who designed it but great job!

Rawbietussin

Personally, I wanted more Tina entries focusing on her modeling and actress career but I definitely like that Tina Lavigne entry.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
i find it interesting how my Bayman and the winning Leon contrast so greatly, it really shows the differences of the characters yet at the same time we both went for certain aspects masked,long clothed, etc... almost like a different means to the same end. i feel like both are the "evolved" versions of each character

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD