Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Raansu

did they change ryu and rig's english va? they sound mad different.

Doesn't sound like Liam at all so I'd say yes its a different VA. Doesn't really surprise me as he was one of the few "big names" for voice acting in doa.

Zeo

Officially going to try out Nico. She seemed awkward and/or grapple heavy from her reveal trailer, but her gameplay here shows she's right up my alley. Once that customization feature gets fleshed out, we're going to trade in all that white for some dark colors and hit the dojo.

Marteze

Officially going to try out Nico. She seemed awkward and/or grapple heavy from her reveal trailer, but her gameplay here shows she's right up my alley. Once that customization feature gets fleshed out, we're going to trade in all that white for some dark colors and hit the dojo.
you out here making plans, huh

N1ce Dreams

So i guess theres is no Option to select differnt Costumes before playing through Story Mode .....again :( The New Gameplay Videos are sooooo Cool =)
That's probably a good thing.. Or we be seeing tweets by all the fan service boys playing the entire story in a bikini while the guys are in their default's. XD

Zeo

you out here making plans, huh
Bruh, if you can change her hair color she's getting instant Brown/Black hair, ditching the glasses and getting the best outfit in her wardrobe coated in blue/black or red/black. If you can't recolor though, she'll just get the best (and probably darkest) outfit.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
A couple of observations in those videos, both good and bad:

- Cool, catchy music tracks accompany the stages and menus. Nice!
- You don't seem to get a loser animation anymore. It's always the winner of the match in the foreground and the loser somewhere in the background. Sucks!
- Characters do acknowledge if they are facing a character they have some relation with. Nice!
- There's only one character intro animation and one win animation. Sucks!
- There are lots of costumes unlockable for every character in the game. Nice!
- Most costumes are ported from DOA5 and most are not or barely visually improved. Sucks!

Macca Beam

anyway, the spoiler clip had a conversation and it's simple (if not straight up telepathic). roughly, it went something like this
good work
what do u need
i have an important favor to ask
?
but first, marie rose, let us duel
[after fight]
this girl is impressive
*puts my ponytail back on* we must not allow a power like this to be misused
can you do what i ask of u?
i got u fam

also i'm pretty sure this ""confidential"" document is just a copy paste of press release materials...
i look forward to taking down KTAmerica Corp with my anime ninja friends in doa7 though

KTAmerica.jpg

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD