Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
So, crimson is back. And sweat. And lab (Zero). So many DOA5 stages. Well, TN, with only 14 stages, I expected a little more effort from you guys :-(
Me too but hey Crimson gives me hope that they really are gonna give us more legacy content like the aerial gardens stage xD The new stages at least are looking great, I love that new lab hallway Phase 4 had her trailer in. I love the darker claustrophobic atmosphere and how it's not the same as anything else TN has done yet besides the secret lab in DOATEC HK

SaihateDYNAMO

they’ve put plenty of effort into the stages though, we got more new stages than old stages.
I think he means that even with the reuse of the DOA5 stages, most of the new stages we did get aren’t even that good, which I agree. They put in the effort, yes, but the final results are meh. I’m already over how ugly Lost Paradise and Road Rage look tbh, and so far the only great stages to me are Unforgettable, Miyabi/Hidden Garden, the Phase 4 Lab, and the bottom part of Forbidden Fortune. DOA3 had about the same number of stages and they were all solid.

Zeo

So, crimson is back. And sweat. And lab (Zero). So many DOA5 stages. Well, TN, with only 14 stages, I expected a little more effort from you guys :-(
To be fair, Crimson is a DOA2 stage. That's technically only 2 stages from DOA5 unless you count the wrestling arena stage. Really not that many. I think they're doing a decent job with the stages.

The only glaring omission is once again, the Aerial Gardens. It would look so amazing in HD and it continues to remain absent. I kinda loved Spiral from the original DOA2 as well.

TOBMAST3R

Yeah, most of the stages are looking really nice. The thing is, that fans did request a big amount of stages like "Aerial Garden", "Seaside Market", "Kyoto in Bloom" or "Aquarium" for years now and those (or similar ones) are simply not in the game. They can not do all of them but they could have done some. Well, we can't be sure if "Aerial Garden" will be in or not but I got the feeling, that this was simply a scene out of the story-mode (maybe in Hidden Garden).

We shouldn't forget what they did with "Unforgettable". I think I like it but I also like "complete" stages with all their features.

legibifou

Yeah, but above all. . .
IMG_20190123_190655.jpg

Addictrian

A German Prieview with some Classic Costumes included =)

Well after watching all these stunning new infos and Gameplay Videos =) Cant wait !!!! Wanna Play . I just love Dead or Alive.

Unfortunatly i am really dissapointed with the Male Physics ( Yeah especially The BUTT and BULGE ). And the CLOTHES MOVEMENT .
Sry for being sexual ! Im just a Man :p

And i really dont like the loose Hair Option after Fatal Blow (should be an Option to put on and off<) ,Cause the Loose Hair is just ugly animated sry. The Hair is a mess :p

Helenas Yellow Hair :( ....I wonder if we could change Hair Color as well =)

But i really like all what Team Ninja has done . They surprised us very well with the Best Fighting Game yet to come . So thanks for that =)

Dr PaC

Well after watching all these stunning new infos and Gameplay Videos =) Cant wait !!!! Wanna Play . I just love Dead or Alive.

Unfortunatly i am really dissapointed with the Male Physics ( Yeah especially The BUTT and BULGE ). And the CLOTHES MOVEMENT .

And i really dont like the loose Hair Option after Fatal Blow (should be an Option to put on and off<) ,Cause the Loose Hair is just ugly animated sry. The Hair is a mess :p

But i really like all what Team Ninja has done . They surprised us very well with the Best Fighting Game yet to come . So thanks for that =)
Im digging Mila's casual outfit, but Id lose the beanie

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor

Looks like Leifang's revealing dress is in, but it seems to have 3 recolors since it was red xD

Addictrian

Raidou Ladies =)

So this is how the Story Mode looks like I guess. I really hope there is an Option turned off (The One where we can Choose Costumes before playing that Scene ) Please oh Lord make this possible =)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD