Tekken

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
New Tekken stuff:
t7fr_octitem_34.jpg

LILI AND JOSIE♡♡♡♡ Lili has her princess rolls back and Josie is following the same trend Lisa did

tk75_c10_6.jpg

tk75_c10_8.jpg

Kind of disappointed Claudio didn't get anything, and apparently the guys can be bald now... Kazumi needs to give that hair accessory to Lili.

Last edited:

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Since Namco seems to reveal a character each month, who do you think will be revealed next? My guess is either Julia or Lei.

CFW

Kat's bikini is just her unique custom dress without the dress.

The hair is soooooo ugly.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
T5DR looked the best imo next to TTT2, that one ominous mist stage was so beautifully made, I wish I could live there in real life...

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I hope they have another rap song, snoop dogg's from TTT2 in his stage with the strippers dancing on the poles and the dogs was awesome! It was my character select 2/4 of the time:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Tekken Snore Tournament 2...with the man-faced girl models....really?
I actually liked the game, Anna/Lili and Lili/Sebastion were good teams imo, plus there was solo mode too for those who didn't wanna tag team. And don't insult Lili's face, I found her beautiful XD She just had a bitchy face that was mature in comparison to what we got now. Anna was also quite a looker

Jadeinchains

Don't attack TTT2 It was great! The music and stages were really good in that game. I wouldn't say the girls were man faced though the graphics aren't that great. And yeah Lili's was nice.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD