Tekken

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I really like TT2 but some girls looked very manly. Hence why the guy models were the best ones.
Of course you'd think that xD Most of the guys had steroid muscle body models, It was only Jin really that didn't look like a freak. Anna had too broad shoulders and it showed in a lot of her outfits, and Lili wasn't bad, her thighs and legs were just badly textured as hell, her long hair was the main highlight of her model for me beside her bitchy face

Hayabusiness

Of course you'd think that xD Most of the guys had steroid muscle body models, It was only Jin really that didn't look like a freak. Anna had too broad shoulders and it showed in a lot of her outfits, and Lili wasn't bad, her thighs and legs were just badly textured as hell, her long hair was the main highlight of her model for me beside her bitchy face

Uhh...
I was mostly thinking of my husbando Lei Wulong who is rather scrawny, and for manly looking girls, Christie and Nina. But I think they still look better than the ones in Revolution. Honestly most of the guys don't look like freaks and just don't make you think something is off. Not saying they look hot, they just don't put you off. Like I remember using Brian a bit and he looked fine for what he was supposed to be: a crazy psycho cyborg who is a ripoff of the robot from Blade Runner.
Of course it wouldn't surprise me if other people thought otherwise. Maybe I have bad memory and everybody looks like shit, been a while since I played.

Lili is one of the cutest girls in the game, and does not have incredibly broad shoulders, so I think they should've made the girls more like her. Having muscle and a body fit for fighting does not equal having such weird, large shoulders. I remember not being weirded out also by Jun, Angel, Xiaoyu and Kunimitsu.
Angel was especially very beautiful, because they really looked like they popped out from a renaissance painting.

But I dunno, after SCIII, Namco seems to screw up models way too much, IMO. There is always something off about them, at least for me.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Why manly face girls would be a problem? Not every female character need to be pretty or doll faced.
Exactly, I mean just look at Joseline Hernandez:
1483517.jpg

She's not exactly doll faced but I find her immensely sexy in a bitchy kind of way

Last edited:

Hayabusiness

Why manly face girls would be a problem? Not every female character need to be pretty or doll faced.
I don't disagree with this, but TT2 does it to the point it looks weird, especially since those are characters supposed to be OH SO SEXY and pretty (like Christie and Nina). But it still looks better than when they tried to prettify them in Revolution.

Jadeinchains

I'm a fan of some of the faces in revolution but not them all, Most faces were nice in TTT2 It's the bodies that sort of look bad at times like broad shoulders and stuff.

P2p1mbs

I was waiting for that! XD I knew someone would say it!

Im sure that so long as you mention her, someone will always bring it up.

Going back to Josie's white hair though, the more I look at it, the more it reminds me of my uncle who has had white hair since before I was born.

Josie's hair will probably look really silly for me after a while but I guess stupid hair is just a given for fighting games...

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I love rachel, she could beat my ass any day of the week, I wouldn't break. XD I kinda hope Lili gets her short flower hair back, and her pinned up hair too, and maybe Claudio can get a different hair style, his doesn't really look the best in game...

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Oh, is/was she a guy? You can still notice it by the broad shoulders, unnatural breasts and angular face. She's still quite beautiful, yes. :)
Lol, Joseline is a woman XD She's gotten called a transgender because of her appearance but she is indeed female, she's actually pregnant atm. She's hot to me, I love how she's a major bitch and dubs herself the "Puerto Rican princess".

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Lol, Joseline is a woman XD She's gotten called a transgender because of her appearance but she is indeed female, she's actually pregnant atm. She's hot to me, I love how she's a major bitch and dubs herself the "Puerto Rican princess".

Oops, I'm sorry. Hope she won't read what I said. XD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD