Tekken

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'm still happy either way! It's close!!! And you never know, maybe they'll surprise us :p if it's the dates before that it just means earlier regardless which I definitely don't mind.

As for the Switch version yeah it won't be competitive but it'll still be another console for offline use at least. And it's on PC too so expect some good rips of the models for use in those SFM videos on Sankaku complex, hehehehe!

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Well unless you live in the UK, games almost always release on a Friday(Kingdom Hearts collection actually releases the 31st here) but yeah I can't see it being the 31st.

Maybe the Tuesday/Friday before.

Ah, see "that" I didn't know. However I don't expect Tekken 7 to be released on a Friday within NA.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
If Namco announces that the game will be released during Q2--after the numerous times they said "Q1" and "Early 2017"--I wont be surprised if they receive backlash on social media for technically lying to people. I hope that's not Harada's plan lol

Well unless you live in the UK, games almost always release on a Friday(Kingdom Hearts collection actually releases the 31st here) but yeah I can't see it being the 31st.

Maybe the Tuesday/Friday before.
So that's the day most games release over there? Interesting.

Radiance

People are going to be pissed if they push tekken 7 back to Q2, I definitely will be. I mean, I can always go to the arcade and play it, but it's far from me and outdated - They're announcing the release date this month; my guess we'll either get it during the Nintendo press conference thrusday/Friday, or during the evo announcement near the end of jan. I wouldn't be surprised if it's a day one release in March with the Switch.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
People are going to be pissed if they push tekken 7 back to Q2, I definitely will be. I mean, I can always go to the arcade and play it, but it's far from me and outdated - They're announcing the release date this month; my guess we'll either get it during the Nintendo press conference thrusday/Friday, or during the evo announcement near the end of jan. I wouldn't be surprised if it's a day one release in March with the Switch.
That's how they gonna do it, Switch will sell way more if Tekken is not only on the platform but also as a launch title too. I think that YellowMotion also mentioned about the release date being announced in this month but he's kinda in a pickle with some facebook users so he probably won't be on because of that.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
That was a total missed opportunity, this could've gave millions of people a reason to buy the Switch. xD I swear, Harada be forever trolling, I guess PS4, PC, and Xbox One is enough for him.

By the way guys T7 can officially be considered mine, dad was proud that I did well in all my classes last semester and I asked him for a preorder:cool: I am officially 95% hype, just confirm Anna and reveal the other characters and I'll be HYPER!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Your mom likes Tekken? O_O
Yeah, her and dad are the reason I play it today. She's not a fan of the demonic stuff or Devil Jin tho, she made me sell my first copy of T6 when I was 14 because of that. She also hates Lili because of her personality and she doesn't like me playing girls, and she hates that I dress her up gothic...when I kicked her ass in T5DR(I take my anger out on her when we play tekken) I didn't give her one chance to hit me and I overkilled her on the secret garden stage and she called her and the way I play her "demonic". XD

She also called Anna a hoe and a skank because she did her booty drop winpose on mom, playing Anna in front of her is awkward. My dad doesn't care tho.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
She's not a fan of the demonic stuff or Devil Jin tho, she made me sell my first copy of T6 when I was 14 because of that.

tumblr_n146jiIIl51qg5o2oo1_250.gif

tumblr_n146jiIIl51qg5o2oo4_250.gif

tumblr_n146jiIIl51qg5o2oo8_250.gif

That was a total missed opportunity, this could've gave millions of people a reason to buy the Switch. xD I swear, Harada be forever trolling, I guess PS4, PC, and Xbox One is enough for him.

I wonder how it is supposed to run on the Switch (and the Switch tablet, which scales down performance even more). The Switch isn't nearly as powerful as the Xbox One and already there and on the PS4 Tekken 7 is struggling. Early console versions of the game don't look that good. And the game has to run in stable 60fps as a competitive fighter...

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
tumblr_n146jiIIl51qg5o2oo1_250.gif

tumblr_n146jiIIl51qg5o2oo4_250.gif

tumblr_n146jiIIl51qg5o2oo8_250.gif

I wonder how it is supposed to run on the Switch (and the Switch tablet, which scales down performance even more). The Switch isn't nearly as powerful as the Xbox One and already there and on the PS4 Tekken 7 is struggling. Early console versions of the game look that good. And the game has to run in stable 60fps as a competitive fighter...
I could've pictured them making it work, they did TTT2 in the wii U, they just had to down scale the environments and stuff

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Yeah, her and dad are the reason I play it today. She's not a fan of the demonic stuff or Devil Jin tho, she made me sell my first copy of T6 when I was 14 because of that. She also hates Lili because of her personality and she doesn't like me playing girls, and she hates that I dress her up gothic...when I kicked her ass in T5DR(I take my anger out on her when we play tekken) I didn't give her one chance to hit me and I overkilled her on the secret garden stage and she called her and the way I play her "demonic". XD

She also called Anna a hoe and a skank because she did her booty drop winpose on mom, playing Anna in front of her is awkward. My dad doesn't care tho.
LMFAO!!!

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I could've pictured them making it work, they did TTT2 in the wii U, they just had to down scale the environments and stuff

Erm...the WiiU is actually slightly more powerful than the PS3 and Xbox360 for which the game was optimized. That's why TTT2 even looked a bit better on WiiU.
The Switch is a big deal less powerful than Xbox One and PS4 however and on the tablet it has just a bit more power than the WiiU. Tekken 7 has to run on both the TV and the tablet though. Can you imagine Tekken 7 running on the WiiU?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Erm...the WiiU is actually slightly more powerful than the PS3 and Xbox360 for which the game was optimized. That's why TTT2 even looked a bit better on WiiU.
The Switch is a big deal less powerful than Xbox One and PS4 however and on the tablet it has just a bit more power than the WiiU. Tekken 7 has to run on both the TV and the tablet though. Can you imagine Tekken 7 running on the WiiU?
I don't think so XD and I had no idea the wiiu was more powerful than my ps3 o_O

Jadeinchains

... I could see it running on a sega saturn.

Personally I can't Imagine Tekken 7 is/was the deciding factor on if people would get switches so I don't mind whats important is how great the other games looked. Also that story about your family playing Tekken was amazing! XD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD