Tekken

YBNDM

My dad said he used to play one of the older Tekkens with a bunch of his friends (before I came along) They each picked one character to play and master and he picked Paul.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Tbh my dad and me actually mained Xiaoyu before I saw the light and discovered Lili in T5DR at age 8....hah, I used to think she was just nina with longer hair. XD I wanted the PSP game at that age but I never got it so I first played her when I was 13 and since then I never use xiaoyu anymore. Anna I wanted to at a young age but she was too hard for me, and I always wanted to play Jin but I just spammed his Forward+Circle attack to get him to Shihan rank in T5. XD Sis has always used Alisa and Leo which sucks for me since I hate Alisa and I can't deal with either of them -_- Thank goodness I haven't lost to my sis yet, she can't deal with Lili and Anna she thinks they OP.

The two of us are already pretty hype and mom wants to play with us too so yeah imma need dat game copy.

YBNDM

My dad never has time to play with me anymore :( when he did he was pretty rusty tho and only really knew which button did what. I do play with my step-brother but he always wins and I'm so beginner at the game rn.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Fixed. XD oh and there's Lei too
lol Anna isn't Chinese. Namco likes to reveal characters of different nationalities in events that are happening in corresponding countries. Anna is Irish, so there might be an event in Ireland (at least I think there might be). Bob is American, so they revealed him at EVO. Miguel was announced at a Spanish event.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'll laugh if they do even though they shouldn't genderbend characters with complex styles, it'll turn off some people. Like if they genderbent hwoarang into the most attractive yanki, I'd be turned off by the learning curve. Besides Hwoarang was much easier in Street fighter x tekken where he was my second main next lili.

Banana56

I'll be disappointed if they genderswap Lei.

I highly doubt that'll happen since Lei was mentioned in the leak

Plus unlike Master Raven and Josie to Raven and Bruce (although Josie and Bruce aren't that similar), Lei is actually liked enough so he'll actually return as himself.

Characters that may get gender swapped would be Ganryu, Wang, or Baek.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I think the Wang moveset is done for imo, Xiaoyu has inherited a few attacks from his moveset. I also think Hwoarang got a couple of Baek's moves as well as his brown business suit as a customization costume.

Banana56

I think the Wang moveset is done for imo, Xiaoyu has inherited a few attacks from his moveset. I also think Hwoarang got a couple of Baek's moves as well as his brown business suit as a customization costume.

Yeah I guess Ganryu is the only one left, unless one of the remaining female characters or an animal are used to replace

So yeah Ganmi Chan being brought back is likely to me

latest

DedUp

I think there still a chance for the Wang moveset to reemerge in the game. He was always more of a Michelle/Julia clone than anything else and she isn't in the game yet. I would love to see a successor to his style in the game though since I think it has evolved quite nicely over time and he's been one of my mains since T1. I say a successor since I think Wang was over 100 years old in T5. You can give him a rest and let someone younger (in their 70s maybe?) fill the old kung-fu master role.

On another note, I saw this TTT2 video posted on Tekken Zaiibatsu of Lili.
I had never used her in that dress before but it seems to animate really well with all of her movements. I might have to fire up the PS3 and take a look at it myself.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I think there still a chance for the Wang moveset to reemerge in the game. He was always more of a Michelle/Julia clone than anything else and she isn't in the game yet. I would love to see a successor to his style in the game though since I think it has evolved quite nicely over time and he's been one of my mains since T1. I say a successor since I think Wang was over 100 years old in T5. You can give him a rest and let someone younger (in their 70s maybe?) fill the old kung-fu master role.

On another note, I saw this TTT2 video posted on Tekken Zaiibatsu of Lili.
I had never used her in that dress before but it seems to animate really well with all of her movements. I might have to fire up the PS3 and take a look at it myself.
That DRESS♡.♡ That is my second favorite outfit next to her generic Chinese dress. That was her fluffy skirt DLC, Harada said it was an experiment to show off the Havok engine's capabilities which it does tremendously...it flows so well, I consider it the polar opposite of her default dress which has short skirt and long sleeves. I use it every now and then, but I'm not a fan of the shoes.

Word of advice: if you use the dress, don't make it black, you'll see some hidden clipping and weird texture effects if you make the skirt black, you're better off keeping it the default color.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD