Tekken

Tyaren

Standard Donor
...how do I say this, its like its not clear, always foggy and blurry with no hard edges. The rain makes it more noticeable. I always liked tekken over doa but cant believe old ass doa5 makes this game look and feel bad.

On consoles the game is poorly optimized. The resolution on PS4 is below 900p (1080p on PS4 Pro) and on Xbox One it even drops to 720p. That's last generation level and imo not acceptable anymore.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
the graphics seem very off...how do I say this, its like its not clear, always foggy and blurry with no hard edges. The rain makes it more noticeable.
I believe you're referring to "chromatic aberration." You can turn it off by modding on the PC version fortunately (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=937686044) but you're stuck with it on console.

CA ON:
969A5143DC3BD79DBABB4A61B530F29ABA109325

CA OFF:
9B9B29101E78F399BB826D6E6B4C63208B17B01E

Ya'll done fucked up not buying this on PC.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Seems no one is taking a look in the graphics thread... We were actually talking about this. Here's a great tech comparison of Tekken 7 on all platforms:

The bottom line is: Tekken 7 is poorly optimized on consoles. It runs way below standard resolutions, it is missing graphical effects and features or they are severely downgraded, loading times are much longer, especially on Xbox One. Don't support these terrible ports to consoles, guys!

Argentus

Seems no one is taking a look in the graphics thread... We were actually talking about this. Here's a great tech comparison of Tekken 7 on all platforms:

The bottom line is: Tekken 7 is poorly optimized on consoles. It runs way below standard resolutions, it is missing graphical effects and features or they are severely downgraded, loading times are much longer, especially on Xbox One. Don't support these terrible ports to consoles, guys!

especially funny because it's usually the PC ports that are terrible lol.

Truly, Tekken 7 is revolutionary.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
I'm really enjoying the storymode so far (even though I haven't played the side episodes yet). It's a little rough playing though since I'm trying to get used to the T7 Hori stick that came out with the game lol

Being playing with the new characters. So far went through the basics with claudio, Katarina, Lucky chloe, and Shaheen. Katarina is definitely user friendly, good pokes, good damage, and very good wall carry. I just hate her back dash, it feels like shit. I dont like lucky chloe, she feels restricting and lacking in punishments but i might go through her again. I havent put down shaheen, he has really good pokes, mix ups and solid bnbs. I might make him my sub
You should really try out Kazumi. She's very fun character.

DontForkWitMe

online is garbage today, keep constantly getting disconnected and booted to the main menu in the middle of fights, in lobbies, and while searching for matches in match making. a good netcode is pointless when the overall online interface is broken as shit

Rubedood

okay so. Think i'm finally starting to understand why Tekken always felt so damn clunky. I've been looking at it from the wrong perspective.

I've been trying to do single moves like in every other game, but Tekken is designed where everything is meant for combos. Practicing with Josie who's got tons of combos intersecting each other and was having a helluva time trying to fight normally until i went back into training to rerun through the movelist again and realized what the problem i was having was.

i made custom outfits for Eliza and Josie with the default stuff you can work with

18766737_1905774486339604_1910149388424356351_o.jpg

18839757_1905780863005633_3865587323362210355_o.jpg

18815406_1905781099672276_6181927880180768244_o.jpg

But jesus seriously, Eliza has a huge ass lol

More like ElizASS.

Bad joke aside, damn, that thing is phat. Almost wants to make me get this game. Almost.

Still need a better PC anyway. At least that version sounds good

UpSideDownGRUNT

For those who complained about the opponent's character and rank being shown on the ranked match.
https://twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/870797968269430784

Tekken bowl possibly returning!!!
http://www.avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2017/6/2/tekken-bowl-related-files-found-inside-tekken-7.html
As fun as that would be, I really hope that isn't the DLC mode...

hard to do grab in this game even playing king is not fun anymore
It's King, his throws have been super complicated for the past 20 years.

Xhominid The Demon Within

okay so. Think i'm finally starting to understand why Tekken always felt so damn clunky. I've been looking at it from the wrong perspective.

I've been trying to do single moves like in every other game, but Tekken is designed where everything is meant for combos. Practicing with Josie who's got tons of combos intersecting each other and was having a helluva time trying to fight normally until i went back into training to rerun through the movelist again and realized what the problem i was having was.

i made custom outfits for Eliza and Josie with the default stuff you can work with

18766737_1905774486339604_1910149388424356351_o.jpg

18839757_1905780863005633_3865587323362210355_o.jpg

18815406_1905781099672276_6181927880180768244_o.jpg

But jesus seriously, Eliza has a huge ass lol

Makes up for the fact that she mainly has a very small chest unless you go full ham in the customization options.

UpSideDownGRUNT

FINALLY unlocked Asuka's samurai armour and her workout costume... Now I just need the bow and quiver and that's all of Asukas exclusive stuff unless there's more hidden stuff.

IMG_20170604_201725.jpg IMG_20170604_201823.jpg

Bonus tanned sporty Asuka
IMG_20170604_201638.jpg
Phone camera qualiy because I was too lazy to screenshot the and post them via usb

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Just got it and yay playing story mode.
unlucky how all the characters i'm playing as in story are the ones that i never practised on in practice mode lol so i like try and remember some combos and then when the enemy's health is low MASHMASHMASH

can't wait to recreate fedora 'm'lady' bob in tekken 7

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Finished the story mode, and it was quite the fitting end. Fuck that special chapter though lol
Long live Heihachi!

HajinMonSect

FINALLY unlocked Asuka's samurai armour and her workout costume... Now I just need the bow and quiver and that's all of Asukas exclusive stuff unless there's more hidden stuff.

Phone camera qualiy because I was too lazy to screenshot the and post them via usb

Ive been trying to get that workout shirt forever, just cause her titties look made crazy in it! Kinda disappointed I cant make her look like Jun this time . Although I'm sure the reason why is cause Jun is probably going to be a dlc character. *sigh*

Finished the story mode, and it was quite the fitting end. Fuck that special chapter though lol
Long live Heihachi!

I'm glad his ass is dead! Although somehow I know he'll survive lava and show up at the end of Tekken 8. I was kinda upset Jin wasnt involved but in retrospect this story was good because it finally tied up so much unfinished history and story between Heihachi and Kazuya. Plus the ending alludes to the next major story being Kazuya and Jin finally settling things which will probably be the scenario dlc.

Anyway I hope Asuka gets more story love and can finally ditch Lilli. Shes a Kazama with special anti devil gene powers! Who knows what wouldve happen if she encountered Kazumi.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Was playing treasure battle and...this happened, I somehow went to the opposite side even tho the kick isn't supposed to do that

And Tekken must be trying to prevent players from uploading glitches because i had to use share factory for it even to upload

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD