Tekken

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I think they might have something in store for Lillie with the involvement of Eliza.
I hope it won't be much tbh, Eliza is beautiful don't get me wrong but I don't like her as a character tbh, she had potential to be a dark, menacing character but the silly sleep gimmick and her always being tired kill her appeal to me. That's how it is with Josie and Kazumi too, I like them appearance and design wise but their personalities weren't as cool as I wanted. Even Lili is slippin' ,she's still the queen of Tekken in my eyes but she's not the same as T5-TTT2 Lili, it's like shes a whole new person and she's missing something >.>

JJdude

I hope it won't be much tbh, Eliza is beautiful don't get me wrong but I don't like her as a character tbh, she had potential to be a dark, menacing character but the silly sleep gimmick and her always being tired kill her appeal to me. That's how it is with Josie and Kazumi too, I like them appearance and design wise but their personalities weren't as cool as I wanted. Even Lili is slippin' ,she's still the queen of Tekken in my eyes but she's not the same as T5-TTT2 Lili, it's like shes a whole new person and she's missing something >.>
I mean Eliza's back ground involves Lille's family imprisoned her. Not only that, Lillie calls her "sister". So it's possible we would have more on that in the future. Heck when the Mishima Bloodline is resolved Lillie could potentially be the next main character because of this.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I mean Eliza's back ground involves Lille's family imprisoned her. Not only that, Lillie calls her "sister". So it's possible we would have more on that in the future. Heck when the Mishima Bloodline is resolved Lillie could potentially be the next main character because of this.
I would love that! ^.^ but they probably would never do that tbh, Namco is trying there hardest to makw sure the Mishima stay as badass and strongest canon wise as possible and they also do that by preventing any of the KASGs from being able to fight any of them, that's why Lili never gets to fight Jin and her T6 story arc where she's supposed to fight him is dropped since it would be.... controversial for a fighter like Lili to beat a Kazama or Mishima. Eliza I believe will have a story arc with Claudio too since they fight each other in T7 but idk how relevant that fight was

And speaking of, I hope for Season 2 they take a page out of Dissidia FF NT's book and patch in additional story mode and Side story mode scenes so we can see more of what happens

JJdude

I would love that! ^.^ but they probably would never do that tbh, Namco is trying there hardest to makw sure the Mishima stay as badass and strongest canon wise as possible and they also do that by preventing any of the KASGs from being able to fight any of them, that's why Lili never gets to fight Jin and her T6 story arc where she's supposed to fight him is dropped since it would be.... controversial for a fighter like Lili to beat a Kazama or Mishima. Eliza I believe will have a story arc with Claudio too since they fight each other in T7 but idk how relevant that fight was

And speaking of, I hope for Season 2 they take a page out of Dissidia FF NT's book and patch in additional story mode and Side story mode scenes so we can see more of what happens
Yeah, I remember seeing this when Tekken 6 was introduced when she was fighting Jin. Probably the only time we would see it.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yeah, I remember seeing this when Tekken 6 was introduced when she was fighting Jin. Probably the only time we would see it.
I remember that! This reminds me of when I was 8 and saw Lili in T5DR and didn't care about her then because I thought she was just a Nina Williams costume XD but tbf in that fight Jin was winning, Lili wasn't able to get even one hit on him which is somewhat annoying tbh -_- but then again Asuka whooped her ass in T5 so maybe she's just no match for the Kazamas xD Btw who is your favorite Tekken character?? :-o

JJdude

I remember that! This reminds me of when I was 8 and saw Lili in T5DR and didn't care about her then because I thought she was just a Nina Williams costume XD but tbf in that fight Jin was winning, Lili wasn't able to get even one hit on him which is somewhat annoying tbh -_- but then again Asuka whooped her ass in T5 so maybe she's just no match for the Kazamas xD Btw who is your favorite Tekken character?? :-o
Hmm, I say Asuka gameplay wise, storywise Jin, and Bob because I like fat characters that are portrayed with confidence and not a joke.(Such as Rufus in SF4) Favorite comedic character Heihachi.

Shirataki Tsume

Anna was used more than Nina in Tag 2.
Julia was used more than Law and Paul.
Armor King was used more than all of the above.
Marduk was used more than Jack.
Kinda odd because Law is one of the most used characters in Tekken Tag 2 and Tekken Revolution, that's why Law players tend to get stereotyped online as Dragon Tail and slide spammers. I don't remember Armor King being used a lot more when it comes to online, but he sure is used a lot in tournaments. JDCR is one of the most known Armor King players back then.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Kinda odd because Law is one of the most used characters in Tekken Tag 2 and Tekken Revolution, that's why Law players tend to get stereotyped online as Dragon Tail and slide spammers. I don't remember Armor King being used a lot more when it comes to online, but he sure is used a lot in tournaments. JDCR was one of the most known Armor King players back then.
Law in Revolution..... Paved the way for the online community memes xD. Law was one of the most used, yes. But Julia (Jaycee) was used a bit more is what I'm getting at. Law was definitely not underplayed by any means though. Jaycee was just literally one space above him and Paul.
Everyone in EU on PS3 had AK as a supporting character for some reason. In Tag 2 JDCR was just tearing shit up with him and Heihachi as you already know, and that's probably what sparked the player base starting to use him more.

***​
What sucks about T7 is that all my subs are deleted xD. Bruce, Armor King, and Julia are gone, Miguel is in but I can't play him armless. Josie is NOT at all like Bruce despite having a lot of moves from him, and Eddy is my main but only playing him at a competent level and everyone else barely scraping Yellow Ranks and Vanquisher is boring. I'd have a lot more hours on Tekken if AK and a Chang was in it.

Shirataki Tsume

Law in Revolution..... Paved the way for the online community memes xD.
And that brought a bad reputation towards Law players. As someone who's been playing Law since Tekken 3, the image of Law and Law players drastically changed when Tekken Revolution came out. I felt degraded or something. Law players used to get the same respect as everyone else back then, but it all went downhill when Revolution came out.

Law was one of the most used, yes. But Julia (Jaycee) was used a bit more is what I'm getting at. Law was definitely not underplayed by any means though. Jaycee was just literally one space above him and Paul.
Kinda hard to remember because I didn't see a lot of Chang players in tournaments or online play. When it comes to the female characters, the most used ones are the Williams sisters, Lili, and Asuka. I prefer Michelle a lot more than Julia in Tekken Tag 2 because she had Julia's Tekken 6 move set, but better.

What sucks about T7 is that all my subs are deleted xD. Bruce, Armor King, and Julia are gone, Miguel is in but I can't play him armless. Josie is NOT at all like Bruce despite having a lot of moves from him, and Eddy is my main but only playing him at a competent level and everyone else barely scraping Yellow Ranks and Vanquisher is boring. I'd have a lot more hours on Tekken if AK and a Chang was in it.
Josie lacks knees compared to what Bruce has, which is why she's easier to parry and reverse because of her lesser knees. Bruce has tons of them and b+2 was very abusable. Safe mid, KND, CH launcher, and an elbow + knee. He barely has weaknesses.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Law in Revolution..... Paved the way for the online community memes xD. Law was one of the most used, yes. But Julia (Jaycee) was used a bit more is what I'm getting at. Law was definitely not underplayed by any means though. Jaycee was just literally one space above him and Paul.
Everyone in EU on PS3 had AK as a supporting character for some reason. In Tag 2 JDCR was just tearing shit up with him and Heihachi as you already know, and that's probably what sparked the player base starting to use him more.

***​
Same tbh. I like Lili in T7 but she's just so limited, and when I wss able to play online I lost a few matches I could have won as Anna because Lili is just so limited xD I mean I'm confident in my ability to use Lili since I only use her and some of Claudio but Anna is way better gameplay wise and has to work less hard for her victories. Playing a solid lili is cool but it gets boring after a while since she lacks alot of stuff that could help her like better lows and faster attacks

Radiance

Speaking of Lili. I need to get her to Savior this weekend next to eddy and lucky Chloe. Want to have my characters the same rank before I move forward

JJdude

If only Tekken Bowl in 7 had online. It was pretty fun while share playing. Too bad my freind on the other end had some delay while bowling.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Tekken bowl was fun for me for like the first three months but now I don't even play it xD the only good thing that made it remotely fun for me was the way Lili's hair moved:oops::p sucks that it moves better in a bowling mode but eh, also its a missed opportunity you can't use anything besides default costumes as well too, and it's weird how they sweat if you get back to back gutters >.>

JJdude

Tekken bowl was fun for me for like the first three months but now I don't even play it xD the only good thing that made it remotely fun for me was the way Lili's hair moved:oops::p sucks that it moves better in a bowling mode but eh, also its a missed opportunity you can't use anything besides default costumes as well too, and it's weird how they sweat if you get back to back gutters >.>
It's one of the only times we see Akuma smile

UpSideDownGRUNT

If this potential season is anything like season 1 don't get your hopes up for anything good or even new.

DLC1 will probably be another useless game mode nobody wants and/or the rest of the Arcade exclusive DLC if even that.

DLC2 A guest character some people asked for but doesn't fit Tekken

DLC3 A guest character nobody wants.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I don't think any of those will happen. They have enough guests, and what other game mode do they have to add? XD I think they're more than aware at this point that most players want the characters who haven't returned yet

mizking

I'm just going to keep my expectations low for next month

Costumes and maybe some fucking minigame (i played Bowl more than the actual game itself for AGES) in October or November

Legacy and guest around mid 2019 ish it'll probably be more 2D fighting game characters or Rick Sanchez. As for returning characters i could expect one in March 2019, and another in October 2019, and then a new Tekken related fighter for the next gen. I mean It's not like DOA5LR where there's going to be new shit every month

If we're lucky we could get at least 1 character this year

Then Namco will make a TTT style game filled with Tekken characters and 2D characters and Anime characters in the biggest clusterfuck of a 3D fighter you've seen.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD