Texture Editing (PC)

Icarus

Can I request something plz?

Can you give this costume and hairstyle back to Lei fang?

doa3-leifangc3.jpg

I can do it. As far as the hair shape, that's impossible for what I know. But it is possible to make it black.

1edf87ccae.jpg

Completed all the outfits that I said to expect. Here's Leifang. I was going to release the pack right after this one but now that I see Vinaro's request, I kind of want to add that to the pack. One more outfit to go, and then release.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Can't wait to smash heads with the Zack costumes. I will get the whole pack, jesus :)

Argentus

So I wonder when we can prove tn wrong and bring in those new hairstyles and stages to the PC version? I'm damn sure the game can handle some low rez stages and hairstyles lol

Icarus

Can I request something plz?

Can you give this costume and hairstyle back to Lei fang?

doa3-leifangc3.jpg

76859958d4.jpg

This is the best it's going to get because it is skin. Once model modification comes, it would look much better. I plan on remodeling some of the previous DOA costumes and putting them in game.

vinaro

76859958d4.jpg

This is the best it's going to get because it is skin. Once model modification comes, it would look much better. I plan on remodeling some of the previous DOA costumes and putting them in game.

That's great for now! Thank you! :)

herr_Fuchs

nice one :D
im planing upload a pack too but i hvnt already so much ^^.
actually im little conufed about the resourcesthread ,because we will forced to search the mods page after page anyway so then why not a edit the very first page like.

zack costumes
-bla1 link
-bla2 link
-bla 3 link

and so on...
:)

Icarus

So they proved THEMSELVES to be liars. Even funnier.

Well they have a right to especially after those day 1 nude mods. People don't understand that it's a FIGHTING GAME and NOT a SEX SIM. It also raises another question... Who the fuck fights naked?

If you've seen the 4chan threads, it's full of cancer. You see users talking about licking sweat and sniffing ass and other stupid shit like that. They could easily just look up SFM related material if they wanted to relieve their fetish, but NOOO, they have to go against TN. Now TN is starting to delete mod related videos from YouTube.

Argentus

Well they have a right to especially after those day 1 nude mods. People don't understand that it's a FIGHTING GAME and NOT a SEX SIM. It also raises another question... Who the fuck fights naked?

If you've seen the 4chan threads, it's full of cancer. You see users talking about licking sweat and sniffing ass and other stupid shit like that. They could easily just look up SFM related material if they wanted to relieve their fetish, but NOOO, they have to go against TN. Now TN is starting to delete mod related videos from YouTube.
I was talking more about that lame excuse of "ps3 and 360 hardware can't handle two stages and some hairstyles" they gave when it was obviously just to encourage buying the next gen systems instead.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD