Texture Editing (PC)

JonnyTwoDelta

I'd think it'd be interesting if Honoka was given Ayane's piercing red eyes and purple(violet?) hair.
You just want Ayane to have enourmous cow-tits, don't you? XD
Cow-tits for everyone, I say!
And Chris, that Honoka looks full-on sexytime. I use uMod to make her hair black as night and her eyes deep pools of soulful brown.
Cow-tits. Really like that word.

UpSideDownGRUNT

No, I just think it'd be interesting since it's heavily implied that she's related to Raidou, therefore related to Ayane (his biological daughter)

If I wanted to see ayane which gigantic boobs I can either:
A - play DOA2
B - look at r34
lol

synce

I actually don't see much of a resemblance between Honoka and Marie... although I remember there was like one blurry screenshot where they looked similar :p

Anyway I'm glad you kept her bushy eyebrows

Blash

Finally settled on a Honoka face I can be happy with. She looks noticeably different next to Marie Rose in game now. As always, I don't claim improvement, only my own take on her. I gave her fuller lips to compliment her fuller figure. I also redid her eyebrows, irises and made other minor tweaks. I still need to adjust the eye color a bit though as I don't want them quite as red as they are.
View attachment 10911
Awesome change. Really like it! I don't like how she looks like her normal so I prefer your version. She looks naked in it though!?

ChrisArmoun

Anyway I'm glad you kept her bushy eyebrows
Bushy eyebrows for the win. You should see some of my personal characters. I cover the gamut. There's beauty in all types of features. It's the packaging that matters

Awesome change. Really like it! I don't like how she looks like her normal so I prefer your version. She looks naked in it though!?
Glad you like it. I plan to upload it once I finalize a few things. She's not naked though. It's her maid outfit with the collar removed
Honoka_01.jpg

Last edited:

Goshtic

Finally settled on a Honoka face I can be happy with. She looks noticeably different next to Marie Rose in game now. As always, I don't claim improvement, only my own take on her. I gave her fuller lips to compliment her fuller figure. I also redid her eyebrows, irises and made other minor tweaks. I still need to adjust the eye color a bit though as I don't want them quite as red as they are.
View attachment 10911

Can you release a version with the eyes like that? I like the piercing red as if she's looking into your soul in the most sinister way possible and reading into your thoughts and answering your hidden desires, "Yes my cow-tits does bring all the boys to the yard."

Yeah it was only on the third viewing that I noticed there was a ground... Anyway I don't think the characters looking "better" (IMO debatable) is the reason why the backgrounds are shit now, because if you go back and play DOA3 even that had better backgrounds and it's running on inferior hardware than DOA5. The new TN's artists just aren't very good, or they're not using proper references. Itagaki actually brought up this point recently
It's because Doa5 has many extra effects like sweat and dirt and more realistic rendering techniques on the characters. All of those things require additional texture maps and when PS3/xbox 360 only have a few hundred mb of ram for the game something else has to be cut.

LarsMasters

View attachment 10911
Is it me or she look like some vampire anime girl?

Kodachi

Standard Donor
View attachment 10911
Kylie Jenner?

Icarus

As an explanation as to why I haven't been posting lately, I've been pretty busy doing life things.

But I do have something to show.

I took an existing mod that was NSFW and made it SFW.

Not much, but it counts as something.

69d4e31433.png

8ecb933da9.png

c8424d9f4a.png

I don't know why my other posts are gone, but here's another NSFW mod made SFW.
4974203f24.png

More NSFW mods made SFW.
b5a6350a7e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Icarus

Careful with that triple post lol.

Well there were other posts between the triple posts, but someone deleted them.

Can you upload these mods?

I'll upload them when ready. Just be patient. I'm sorry if you guys feel like I'm feeding you with a mile long spoon. If you would rather me just not share what I have in store and release it when I'm ready I can do that too. I can't please everybody, I'm only human.

I have this and counting. This doesn't include the texture pack I made, but it will when I'm done.
5bd2eafb35.png

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD