TGS announcement:DOA6 coming out in FEB 15 2019,and honoka,marie,ayane,bayman show up

Macca Beam

I hope they tone down the sweat a little. Too much, too shiny, too unrealistic for me. In Zack's case after he lose his glasses it's look awful
hell you don't even need the sweat to have all that gloss. 53 seconds in

it's like going full retard with textures and effects is the only way to flex your next gen graphics epeen nowadays since this wasn't the first studio that did it either.

Pn33milan

I only hope honoka's newcomer casual costume will come back.
The one they teased looks ok, it reminds me of Jaycee.

And... I don't intend to keep on with this "elitist" farce. That's just getting ridiculous -_-

DyByHands

So, Ive read “special” trailer mentioned for after the 6 tournament at tgs. What are folks thinking that will be? Maybe another silhouette teaser or something?

We have gotten a nice amount of stuff from TGS so far. Im still going through info here.

Atahotaku

So, Ive read “special” trailer mentioned for after the 6 tournament at tgs. What are folks thinking that will be? Maybe another silhouette teaser or something?

We have gotten a nice amount of stuff from TGS so far. Im still going through info here.

I think they're only going to reveal Marie Rose's deluxe edition costume, but who knows. I wouldn't get to much hyped if I were you, though. Remember how some of you people get hyped for having something more in Gamescom apart from the Hitomi and Leifang reveal trailer.

Macca Beam

The Japanese isn't quite as harsh (more like she has to do some cleaning here) but the English is wayyyyy better and I hope they keep it.
nice, I've been curious about the original phrase. i do like the English's sass and how both are references to the servant theme that's been underused until now
it's also a breath of fresh air after the endless i need to fight/i won't lose and how ridiculously polite and sterile every character was in 5.

Macca Beam

Last edited:

Atahotaku

Wow, they really have improved Honoka with so many strings that can end in a throw during stances. In LR she only had her Giant Swing, and now she has throws in Ducking Stance, Dragon Stance and in her new Burning Soul Stance. Pretty neat.

And I'm surprised of me starting to like Diego, because when he was announced was a really dissapointment for me. But I'm wanting to play him now.

Ahhh~~, I hope that the new female character blows my mind in the good way...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD