dragon-quest-xi_2017_08jwi.jpg

dragon-quest-xi_2017_73kh0.jpg

dragon-quest-xi_2017_t6jqz.jpg

dragon-quest-xi_2017_20k3m.jpg

dragon-quest-xi_2017_iejtm.jpg

pic01_z.jpg

pic09_z.jpg

pic15_z.jpg

I'm really torn regarding this game's look. On one hand I really like how carefully everything is designed and crafted and how clean it looks, on the other hand however it looks also sterile and in some cases dead. :/

At least the game world seems to be vast and full of different cultures. Something I immensely enjoy in open world games: Discovering exciting, foreign lands/worlds on my TV screen. Something which I am right now experiencing with Horizon Zero Dawn and I know I'm going to be sad once it ends. :(
Woahhhhh! The game looks so....I want it!!!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Do you maybe want to elaborate what exactly speaks to you so well in these screens? :)
GLADLY! I love open world games like that and aside from the protagonist everything is so cute and we'll designed...all those people and children with lots of dialogue like chapters of the chosen for DS....that was my favorite DQ although the Heroes one is now my favorite on PS4. The shops look really exciting and I love the environments....just look at that night one!

Also Tyaren I had a photoshop pic request(s) if you didn't mind! :-D

Tyaren

Standard Donor
GLADLY! I love open world games like that and aside from the protagonist everything is so cute and we'll designed...all those people and children with lots of dialogue like chapters of the chosen for DS....that was my favorite DQ although the Heroes one is now my favorite on PS4. The shops look really exciting and I love the environments....just look at that night one!

Also Tyaren I had a photoshop pic request(s) if you didn't mind! :-D

I see, thanks for the explanation. :) You do mostly just enjoy Japanese open worlds though, right? I haven't ever heard you say something about Skyrim, or the Witcher or Horizon.
I think you would really love Zelda Breath of the Wild based on your tastes...

Oh, what request?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I see, thanks for the explanation. :) You do mostly just enjoy Japanese open worlds though, right? I haven't ever heard you say something about Skyrim, or the Witcher or Horizon.
I think you would really love Zelda Breath of the Wild...

Oh, what request?
yeah, I'm not much interested in western type open worlds aside from GTA vice city and San andreas, and of course Saints Row 3! XD

Oh and my request?? Uh...:oops: Remember that pic you made using that wolverine pic, Grunt's avatar at that time and that pic of Ein in his casual DLC?? Can you do four for me like that using my current avatar but here's the pics I want in that little pic he was holding:

:kasumi:
Screenshot_2016-12-29-22-25-15-1.png

:naotora:
Screenshot_2016-12-29-22-25-35-1.png

:eliot:
Screenshot_2017-03-13-14-20-55.png
For Eliot use the pic on the far right where's he's in that I challenge you pic please!

And finally:
Screenshot_2017-01-09-18-05-49-1.png
I'd so appreciate it if you did but understand if you didn't wanna! Ngl, I wanted to ask for one way back when you did it but I was scared to ask >.>

Tyaren

Standard Donor
yeah, I'm not much interested in western type open worlds aside from GTA vice city and San andreas, and of course Saints Row 3! XD

Oh and my request?? Uh...:oops: Remember that pic you made using that wolverine pic, Grunt's avatar at that time and that pic of Ein in his casual DLC?? Can you do four for me like that using my current avatar but here's the pics I want in that little pic he was holding:

:kasumi:

:naotora:

:eliot:
For Eliot use the pic on the far right where's he's in that I challenge you pic please!

And finally:
I'd so appreciate it if you did but understand if you didn't wanna! Ngl, I wanted to ask for one way back when you did it but I was scared to ask >.>

Oh, KasumiLover... XD

I'll do one for you, alright? Which one would you like the most?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Oh, KasumiLover... XD

I'll do one for you, alright? Which one would you like the most?
Uh....which one...??? The Eliot one please! I can always just use the others as normal avatars when I downscale their size MB in fotor! :-D

Brute

Standard Donor
That character from the Dragon Quest screenshots is a good example of an anime design that knows how to temper itself. I can easily recall the character after having only looked at those screenshots and nothing else. The design is simple but distinct, colorful and memorable.

Too bad it's a JRPG so I'll never play it.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Uh....which one...??? The Eliot one please! I can always just use the others as normal avatars when I downscale their size MB in fotor! :-D

Alright, I'll see to it tomorrow. :)

To get back to topic:

HtTc6GS.gif

This is Aloy's idle animation after you had her running for a while. Notice how she puffs her cheeks? I've never seen a detail like this in any other game.
She also sometimes reaches out with her hand to catch raindrops in her palm when it starts raining.

horizon_zero_dawn_16_by_gamephotography-db1hzk9.png

Argentus

Marvel Heroes has been slowly but surely going through and doing visual updates to all the playable heroes and their costumes.

20161027145139_1.jpg
20170302143320_1.jpg

The games special effects are top notch too. I was staring at Sunspots aura for a good while. You wouldn't believe what it looks like in motion.

20170302143413_1.jpg

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Marvel Heroes has been slowly but surely going through and doing visual updates to all the playable heroes and their costumes.

View attachment 22786 View attachment 22787

The games special effects are top notch too. I was staring at Sunspots aura for a good while. You wouldn't believe what it looks like in motion.

View attachment 22788

Yeah, and in reality you took a hundred pics of squirrel girl and Sunspot accidently stepped in front of her for one shot. XD The game is also definitely not what you would call a looker.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yeah, and in reality you took a hundred pics of squirrel girl and Sunspot accidently stepped in front of her for one shot. XD The game also is definitely not what you would call a looker.
Ouch! XD If this game was a girl she'd be crying Tyaren XD

Argentus

Yeah, and in reality you took a hundred pics of squirrel girl and Sunspot accidently stepped in front of her for one shot. XD The game is also definitely not what you would call a looker.
honestly i only have like 12 pics of the game in total. most are squirrel girl because she's the only character I own but no I actually saw that Sunspot off in the corner and ran over to him to gawk over the special effects on him haha.

The game does look really good for what it is though. I mean a basic Diablo/Ultimate Alliance top down dungeon crawler MMO. The game looks AMAZING all things considered. I love it.

downside is I got Jubilee as a "companion" npc and her fireworks are so glorious I literally can't see anything that i'm doing XD. Luckily Squirrel Girl summons armies of squirrels to kill everything for her so I don't need to see what's going on.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Bought this game to see what it would look like in fake "4K" and HDR...looks pretty nice haha.

If you don't have an HDR screen you won't be able to see HDR in these images.

kmAa.jpg

b5Qm.jpg

Jadeinchains

The Asari looks good in mass effect but somehow the humans look more like aliens than the actual one... And Horizon's gorgeous in general.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD