The Dead Or Alive Meme & Gif Thread

SoftCabbage

And the level technology and resource back in the day are also making games hard to make, just like game production nowadays. There's no such "last time is easier than now".

WAZAAAAA

And the level technology and resource back in the day are also making games hard to make, just like game production nowadays. There's no such "last time is easier than now".
Dude the first Mortal Kombat was developed by something like a dozen of people, while Mortal Kombat X's credits are as long as the ones from a multi-million-budget movie lol.

Sett

Good thread.

Made this for my signature awhile ago.

PartialThreadbareHairstreak.gif

ned

Yes, both Lisa and Tina are really good.
But I have a little something for Ayane's win when she bend forward asking you to be concentered or something... ^^

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
My favorite is Lisa's "you're pretty terrible :/"
I love that one....the way she says it really satisfies my liking for bitchy win poses.:) I like the one where she sighs and says,"did you really think you'd win" and she folds her arms so eloquently. It's a shame it makes her sleeves clip in her outfits however

Chapstick

I don't really like bitchy win poses (well, seeing my opponents' bitchy win poses) but the way she says it is so funny to me. That and Ayane's "you gotta fight better than that lmao" pose. I know she doesn't say lmao but it feels like it's there silently
But I have a little something for Ayane's win when she bend forward asking you to be concentered or something... ^^
Sounds like you weren't concentrating ;)

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
I like that one just because I always end up thinking, "Oh, I'm concentrating alright."

SoftCabbage

I don't like winning poses that the character is looking at me. It's weird for me. lol.

I always say in my mind like "What??? I didn't fight you. Go look at the guy who fought you ffs"

Mr Armageddon X

Yes, both Lisa and Tina are really good.
I'll give you a free pass since your new here, but try not to misquote Ayane (A.K.A the new face of DOA). She doesn't ask you anything, she says "You Know, your suppose to watch your opponent when you fight".
For added awesomeness you can throw in the new Killer Instinct's "Supreme Victory" and "Perfect" sounds and graphics over the top.

KwonJigglypuff

As a Kasumi fan I was about to go off but we're both wrong, the new face of DOA is that little swedish bitch. She represents nothing about this game and has nothing to do with the story but Japan loves her and we have to accept that

Yes you have to accept that.
Just like some people have to accept the fact that Momiji, a NG guest, took a spot on the list, Lei Fang's.
Just like some people have to accept the fact that Nyotengu, a character with boobs, took Tengu's moveset.
Just like some people had to accept the fact that Hitomi replaced Ein since DOA3. Things happen...

Because really, regarding Marie-Rose (and Honoka), they are just the flavor of the month. I mean, they will stay really popular, but Kasumi will come back later (in the 1st or 2nd place). She remains the main girl in my/our heart. Marie-Rose (and Honoka) can be the poster girls for the latest games (DOA5LR, DOAX3), but they are only used for marketing purpose. Kasumi will remain the most iconic character, no worry.

But please don't insult fictional characters, I'm not sure FSD needs a war between fans.

Chapstick

Yes you have to accept that.
Just like some people have to accept the fact that Momiji, a NG guest, took a spot on the list, Lei Fang's.
Just like some people have to accept the fact that Nyotengu, a character with boobs, took Tengu's moveset.
Just like some people had to accept the fact that Hitomi replaced Ein since DOA3. Things happen...
This made me sad
But please don't insult fictional characters, I'm not sure FSD needs a war between fans.
Little swedish bitch was a term of endearment. I'll edit my original post

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD