DOA5LR The DOA5LR Outfit Request Thread!

Kronin

Do u think we will see New DLC for DOA5 Ultimate ..now with the Announcment of LR ?

I believe so because TN already confirmed that the DLC packs for 5U will be playable in 5LR, more would appear too much strange and an economical waste to think that they will not release any new DLC pack for the following 6-7 months, just now that the interest for the series was renewed from the release of Nyotengu and the announcement of the remake.

Last edited:

Blash

The contest winners might be CE or maybe promotional. Its all speculation atm (which in its own right is fun), but Im sure we will get some answers next months, just maybe not as many as we think we might!

Ana

:ayane:
DoA2U:
C6 (Milennia's costume)
C9
C10
C14
DoA4
C2
C4
+ I want for her Ayame's (Tenchu) costumes *_*
+ Costumes from NG Sigma 2 Plus and NG3RE

:helena:
DoA2U
C3
C5
C10

:hitomi:
DoA2U
C4

:leifang:
DoA2U
C3
C5
C8

:tina:
DoA2U
C2
C7
DoA4
C5

:momiji:
Momiiji_DS.png

+ Costumes from NG Sigma 2 Plus and NG3RE

CommanderWiggles

So far, I've redesigned P4 with a new hairstyle and overall "style."

I made an "aspiring photographer" outfit that I'm willing to digitalize [SOON], being my ASUS is currently under repair (for the third time).

Here's the design idea i had for her (corresponds to a story idea for DOA6):
Because she is a "tragic weapon" by M.I.S.T, she feels sorrow over who she is. Because of this, she discovers photography, and sees beauty in the world with it. She uses it as an escape, and aspires to be a professional photographer.

Her look has been altered to individualize her. Her hair is cut into a fringe, and is dyed pale blond with brown lowlights.

So far these are just sketches from my sketchbook. I had an XNA pic of the hairstyle (not the color) on Facebook, and so far people have loved it (I guess).

10629681_10202695188533042_4482762470722110714_n.jpg

10628319_10202807372457570_2290398235315538469_n.jpg
10593175_10202843257874683_6439256430734686129_n.jpg

Last edited:

CommanderWiggles

that's very ooc
How is it out of character if she lacks development in the first place? I mean, I'm for, "Oh, I don't like the idea and here's why," but all we know is she is filled with sadness and sorrow, because, you know, she is a "tragic weapon" created by Donovan, and she does not like the tasks she is forced to complete. There has to be a point where she can find something to put that pressure and stress at ease. I'm sure it can be worked out if she finds out deep down what she sees in terms of "beauty" in the world.

CommanderWiggles

i highly doubt donovan lets her pursue a career in anything
True. It doesn't hurt to dream. She has emotion.

I'm just trying to push in the asset that Team Ninja is implying into her personality (dialogue and ending of DOA5) about her wanting to "Live as a normal person." There's nothing wrong with wanting to do something she would enjoy.

Trying to push what [she] would want, not what [Donovan] wants.

CommanderWiggles

Isn't phase false kasumi???

I want more pants for outfits also
I would state that as "incorrect," being that False Kasumi is too "Kasumi," like, too "old DOA-esque," but Phase-4 is a tad bit more assertive and has no concern in finding Alpha 152. We have to wait to see if LR connects the two, though.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
True. It doesn't hurt to dream. She has emotion.

I'm just trying to push in the asset that Team Ninja is implying into her personality (dialogue and ending of DOA5) about her wanting to "Live as a normal person." There's nothing wrong with wanting to do something she would enjoy.

Trying to push what [she] would want, not what [Donovan] wants.

so far all we know is that she wants is not to kill, there is no implication as to what she would rather do besides that. i could just as easily say she wants to be a NASCAR driver and it would make as much sense.

CommanderWiggles

so far all we know is that she wants is not to kill, there is no implication as to what she would rather do besides that. i could just as easily say she wants to be a NASCAR driver and it would make as much sense.
Team Ninja stated in her debut on Facebook that she "wants to live as a normal person." I'm just going off of that.

David Gregg

I honestly wouldn't expect to see a lot of character development with P4. Out of the 3 DLC girls she got the shaft in every way imaginable. She couldn't even get her own theme! They'll probably kill her off in 6 (if she even gets included).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD