The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beyonce

i'll miss alpha :(
tumblr_mimfc9ZGDk1rfduvxo1_500.gif

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Edit: Why don't they reveal two new characters at the same time after NyoTengu so we don't have to wait like 10 more years for one character?

Because every time a new character is announced, the game get's a big publicity boost. Everyone is talking about the new character in the forums and gaming news sites all over the internet report about it. Announcing the characters separately, some months apart, will keep the interest in DOA5U for a long period of time. Throwing the characters out all at once would be such a waste from a marketing point of view..

JKT

Beyonce can't hold a candle to the new DLC Solange in the new elevator stage.
Looking at the teaser clips, Solange seems like Rig and Christie - a very aggressive striker and all up in your face...

rs_500x282-140512114137-solangeelevator1.gif

Beyonce on the other hand seems more defensive and like a grappler in the teasers. I'm excited for them both to be DLC in the future, and the elevator stage is awesome. I can't wait XD!

Jadeinchains

Looking at the teaser clips, Solange seems like Rig and Christie - a very aggressive striker and all up in your face...

rs_500x282-140512114137-solangeelevator1.gif

Beyonce on the other hand seems more defensive and like a grappler in the teasers. I'm excited for them both to be DLC in the future, and the elevator stage is awesome. I can't wait XD!

Just seeing Solange in action is a privilege. So much grace and class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD