The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argentus

Yeah I think that and his goofy attitude was the issue
He reminds me of king dedede.
Which brings me to the totally logical train of thought "what would a sexy female replacement for dedede be like?" All I know is, DAT Vacuum Action.
Umm I don't think you should call a mythical creature "goofy" o_0. It just doesn't go >_<
It does when its a goofy rendition. Then again, this is from japan, where
Horrifying = Sexy
Feminine = Masculine
Sexy = Funny
Funny = Scary

Things all backwards over there lol.

Last edited:

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
My attempt to analyze the trailer (@Forlorn Penguin can do a much better job but I gave it my best shot :oops:):
At the beginning Teppo-Matsuri launches Momiji and then it almost looks like she goes into Karasu-Tobi when she punches and kicks and then ends with an air throw (which is exactly like Jodo-Okuri). Against Ayane I saw Hiten-No-Jutsu. Against Kokoro, I saw his Tsuma-Dori which she was somehow able to follow up with a subsequent throw (might be a ground throw but most likely a combo throw?). Against Tina it looks like she's doing a shit ton of things while in Karasu-Tobi. With Eliot, a ground throw. The taunt against Marie Rose looks like the one Tengu does only rather than hop on one foot she's flying in midair and then I definitely saw Midare-Goma right after the taunt. Against Hayate she performs Musashibo-Dakusho. Then against Kasumi (which then transitions to being inflicted on Ryu) she performs Nowaki. And then while Ryu is crouching she does my favorite Tengu throw Monomi-Yagura.

So have to say that I'm happy to see so many of his moves brought back and hoping that what I'm seeing is Karasu-Tobi transforming into an effective stance with a lot of moves that can be followed up from it.
Nice work!

Tyaren

Standard Donor
tenstat_zps340aa813.jpg

Looks like Nyotengu might be the last character. :confused: There's no more space to put another character portrait. I don't think, they'll start another row...

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Looks like Nyotengu might the last character. :confused: There's no more space to put another character portrait. I don't think, they'll start another row...

True. I mean, anything could happen. They may end up putting the random icon right under the two rows to fill up a spot. Of course...we have to wait to what TN would say if they are adding another, who knows.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
When did they exactly say, that more characters (more than one) were coming? Was it at the release of Marie Rose or Phase 4?

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
When did they exactly say, that more characters (more than one) were coming? Was it at the release of Marie Rose or Phase 4?

I believe people were starting rumors right after Marie Rose's release about a tweet TN made with more coming characters after Phase 4. The "s" from character(s).

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Okay, then TN will have to completely redesign the character select screen, to fit another character in and make the design look good.

At any case, the simplest solution is placing random icon somewhere else so that all the characters are neatly place in row from top and bottom row, with just the random icon below both rows right in the middle below.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD