The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapstick

To be fair, there are completely topless men whereas we have yet to see any topless women.

Jus' sayin'.
tumblr_n80gb6oqUS1r987fqo1_500.gif

I know it's not the same but you can see nips in the tennis outfits

Number 13

Should have decided this costume contest via drawing names from a hat. At least the results can deliver some fast entertainment and is no more random then the current status quo. Of course only the sexy outfits that show at least 50% skin and/or cater a fetish will be granted passage into the hat under the guidance of our benevolent TN.

Xhominid The Demon Within

Yup, that was me! :D

I didn't even see Ein's until earlier today when I voted and that one certainly is worse than Hitomi's (except it wasn't titled "team <insertoffensiveword>"). Momiji also got one where it appears as though they pasted her head on a picture from a costume site-

221.jpg

I'm not even going to touch the skimpy male vs skimpy female stuff because the fanservice we're asking for is no where near this

pic_tsc_09.jpg

Yeah, I forgot about the Momiji one in my haste, but I was mainly saying that it's ridiculous on how people say things and yet, boom, there's something else and they act like that means nothing.

And yeah, I'm not gonna be saying that I'm offended by Lisa's swimsuit(I'm really not, but I don't really care for it either), but yeah, none of the other fanservice clothing are as bad as that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD