i literally crushed ayane's move in mid frames with a b.u.r.s.t
----------------------------------------------
I DOUBLE-POSTED!
SGG_Cry_Spring_Breakers.gif
Your point?

Yurlungur

Your point?

Well...aren't we blunt today
The point is why that move is considered trash is because i hit him with a b.u.r.s.t during active frames which i wouldn't be able to do that too for ryu

so my point is to help your point and add better reasoning too it.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
On that note.

I need to practice against your Christie so I can figure out which of her billion jabs are highs and which are mids.
You mean her pokes? I'll give you a few freebies.

:P::P::P::P::P: = two high, three mid. Delayable string.

:3::P::P:(:P:) = three mids. Third punch can be canceled to JAK, charged to a hit throw, or a natural combo if not charged. Also a delayable string.

To spare you a wall of text, here are some other things you should know about:

http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/christie-as-of-version-1-05-work-in-progress.4551/

BTW, you're gonna wanna switch it up between :6::H+P: to :K: and the Superplex you tend to do a lot for throw punishment. This will help your mixup potential a great deal. I recommend using the Superplex on damaging floors though, cause, damaging floors are damaging. =P

Rawbietussin

I like milas, just not on here. Cute outfit but doesn't seem like something she would wear. I can see it on Hitomi and Kasumi, who tend to wear more cute outfits like that.

I dunno. Sure it looks good on either Hitomi or Kasumi (and maybe Kokoro) but I think it's just one of those clothes where you think it's so out of character yet it still works for Mila in a way.

I can see her wear that for a stroll at the park during autumn.

Brute

Standard Donor
Well...aren't we blunt today
The point is why that move is considered trash is because i hit him with a b.u.r.s.t during active frames which i wouldn't be able to do that too for ryu

so my point is to help your point and add better reasoning too it.
You can do that with Ryu's as well. Just time it so that BURST activates during the recovery frames in the same method.

Argentus

I dunno. Sure it looks good on either Hitomi or Kasumi (and maybe Kokoro) but I think it's just one of those clothes where you think it's so out of character yet it still works for Mila in a way.

I can see her wear that for a stroll at the park during autumn.
But her c2 already looks like what she would wear for a stroll at the park in autumn lol. At most she might trade out the flannel button up for the blue hoodie from her bikini dlc and wear one of her baseball caps to be a little warmer.

But that cute fashionable coat and white tights with cute little beret?

Even seeing it ON her as a costume, I can't see her wearing it.

Argentus

Anybody know why DOA is not hugely known amongst the FG, or the gaming community in general?
Combination of

1) people dismissing it as pure fanservice due to extreme Bea h volleyball series and jiggle physics (despite other fighting series like soul caliber being arguably worse in terms of fan service)

2). People dismissing the counter system as "guessing" because they aren't used to mind games, or otherwise hate it because they don't like their combos being interrupted after they spent so long practicing execution.

Essentially people dismiss it without even trying it due to bad publicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD