The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

KwonJigglypuff

Would have been nice to have a "bio gallery" for each character in DOA5U with :
- the name, age, mensurations, profession, etc.
- the summary of his/her story since DOA1
- some vintage renders and artworks

For instance, my friend who is not familiar with DOA has no idea who Leon is, who the fuck that Lauren he's talking about is and why he was added in this version.
So I showed the cutscene from of DOA2's story mode, and he was like "why is he wearing a turban if he's Italian ?"
So I Dervish Throwed him and he stopped talking forever.

He'd better not start mentioning Ein...

painteddesert1.jpg

AEEnW.jpg

DOA4/DOA5 clumsy pervert train guy needs to be playable in Last Round. Just imagine his move set.

Haha, I was thinking about this in the shower yesterday (don't ask why), it would be a bit Tekken-ish from TN to do that, and I honestly cannot find a moveset or a storyline for this guy.

RetroMe91

So out Nyo's basic costumes, which one is your favourite ? Mine is her blue/white oiran, reminds me of Helena's C2 in DOA2, love the colors.

Mine is the white swimsuit like costume. It's very angel like. The Christmas one is a very close second, she looks like a Christmas Angel which is perfect. Guess who I will be playing from Thanksgiving until January. Haha.

Nuke-Nin

Haha, I was thinking about this in the shower yesterday (don't ask why), it would be a bit Tekken-ish from TN to do that, and I honestly cannot find a moveset or a storyline for this guy.

his would attack would be a -1 frame boob grab that K.O.'s instantly (-1 so it would hit on the 1st frame (thank you master for teaching me that))

Xhominid The Demon Within

his would attack would be a -1 frame boob grab that K.O.'s instantly (-1 so it would hit on the 1st frame (thank you master for teaching me that))

So OP...but I guess a single kick knocks him out of the arena in exchange right?

EDIT: I'm so guessing due to how she works, we will definitely be seeing plenty of Nyo in the next few tournies huh?

Last edited:

Nuke-Nin

So OP...but I guess a single kick knocks him out of the arena in exchange right?

EDIT: I'm so guessing due to how she works, we will definitely be seeing plenty of Nyo in the next few tournies huh?
everyone should use the slow tengu :D (not because I hate her just going by her stats on the player select)

KwonJigglypuff

Would be nice to have Nyotengu in DOA6's story mode, taking the appearance of Lauren in front of Leon to troll him. She's so mean.

Leon : Lauren.. is that you ?
Nyotengu (as Lauren) : Ya hahahawawaha... *transformation* Everything... is my...
Leon : Illusion. *grumbles*
Nyotengu : Yes. *lick her lips*

A typical dialogue in DOA. At least five writers for that.
Get ready for several cutscenes of Bayman rubbing his scar with a serious face.

KwonJigglypuff

Ugh.

Haaaaateeee them. The extra mass it gives her makes it hard to read her movements.

I have no idea how to hold her ATM.

Me too, but it's normal. Just use her a bit more and use the screen info to remember the ones which are high or mid.
Like someone pointed out, she's a bit wonky, but a bit less than Tengu already was actually.

I like the wings, except :
- during her losing pose, because they are too stiff and should "curl up" a bit.
- during a fight, when it noticeably goes through the floor

Other than that, the animation is pretty cool and I can't wait to see how the wings will look like on PS4/XONE. Should be more "feathery".

Xhominid The Demon Within

everyone should use the slow tengu :D (not because I hate her just going by her stats on the player select)

I'm getting the hang of her movemnts, but I keep having trouble with some moves to transition to her flying state at times(and getting :P::K: to read without the game believing I just pressed :K:) but otherwise, I think she really is gonna be a keeper.

Would be nice to have Nyotengu in DOA6's story mode, taking the appearance of Lauren in front of Leon to troll him. She's so mean.

Leon : Lauren.. is that you ?
Nyotengu (as Lauren) : Ya hahahawawaha... *transformation* Everything... is my...
Leon : Illusion. *grumbles*
Nyotengu : Yes. *lick her lips*

A typical dialogue in DOA. At least five writers for that.
Get ready for several cutscenes of Bayman rubbing his scar with a serious face.

I can definitely see her pulling shit off like that. But again, I'll see her trolling/antagonizing Ayane more(because again, stealing her title)

KwonJigglypuff

I'm getting the hang of her movemnts, but I keep having trouble with some moves to transition to her flying state at times(and getting :P::K: to read without the game believing I just pressed :K:) but otherwise, I think she really is gonna be a keeper.

I can definitely see her pulling shit off like that. But again, I'll see her trolling/antagonizing Ayane more(because again, stealing her title)

Well, wasn't Ayane (and her fellow ninjas) fighting Tengus in Ninja Gaiden ? It makes sense.
But a Rachel/Nyo rivalry really needs to happen : the blonde fiend hunter versus the brunette demon..

Argentus

For Mila, were you thinking about this kind of blue, or lighter ?
I don't know if lighter would do her justice.

1409783316-doa5u-mila-tropical-sexy-pink-bikini-3-by-ltmanning-d75chqw.jpg
*sets as phone wallpaper*

Lighter lol. More vibrant. Ice blue. Kinda like this
10538464_1499710843612639_6614032735750826650_n.jpg

10653816_1499710760279314_4682578578988674869_n.jpg

10678613_1499710886945968_7099514363095045603_n.jpg
Not the pattern but the coloring. Like a scene girls brought blue hair.

Like miles hair is black with red. Swap black for the dark blue, red for the light blue

Still awesome edit though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD