The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink Nitro

Lisa is too godly, that's why. No one can stop glorious waifu Lisa from doing what she wants, if she wants to get up after a fight with a ninja then she can do it.
:lisa: Get on GodTierWaifuLisa's level

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Kokoro: "Oh dear. This is terrible. Tokyo is really scary..."
(Lisa falls from skyscraper and lands on Kokoro)
Lisa: "What the hell are you thinking? You're gonna get yourself killed!"

lol
Now I understand why Lisa's only opening line is, "You really wanna fight this badly?"

Yurlungur

As much as i like lisa i'm filing her under the "stupid bitch" catagory because

gurl, how broke is your ass that you need to work for an evil megalomaniac which you agree with nothing what he does go cure cancer or something

you got thrown off a sky scraper and nearly got blown up twice, it's time to rethink your career

Pink Nitro

gurl, how broke is your ass that you need to work for an evil megalomaniac which you agree with nothing what he does go cure cancer or something

you got thrown off a sky scraper and nearly got blown up twice, it's time to rethink your career
GloriousTopTierWaifu Lisa does need to rethink her career... (I'm starting to sound like a certain someone from a certain forum... aren't I, Yurlunger?)

Jyakotu

Standard Donor

LMAO, this had me dying!

But, I think somebody went over this and came up with a conclusion. Lisa is a good person who is trying to atone for her mistakes. That's why she helped the ninja and is a double agent of sorts. Plus, the woman is wearing Christian Louboutin red bottoms in most of her costumes, so you know Donovan and MIST pay handsomely. Lol

Yurlungur

GloriousTopTierWaifu Lisa does need to rethink her career... (I'm starting to sound like a certain someone from a certain forum... aren't I, Yurlunger?)

at least lisa got in the game LMFAO (oh god that was shady)

LMAO, this had me dying!

But, I think somebody went over this and came up with a conclusion. Lisa is a good person who is trying to atone for her mistakes. That's why she helped the ninja and is a double agent of sorts. Plus, the woman is wearing Christian Louboutin red bottoms in most of her costumes, so you know Donovan and MIST pay handsomely. Lol

You really would of thought after the events of doa4 she would of smartened up, she really had no excuse other then she was young and she needed the money

i mean really she was fully aware of project alpha and now she's currently helping phase 4?? I think bayman should go after lisa since she got his paycheck

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
You really would of thought after the events of doa4 she would of smartened up, she really had no excuse other then she was young and she needed the money

i mean really she was fully aware of project alpha and now she's currently helping phase 4?? I think bayman should go after lisa since she got his paycheck
At this point, who knows why Lisa is doing what she's doing. She must really need the check.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
I thought Lisa was a double agent or something...?
I think that's what it is, honestly. She's a double agent or some other organization while being a luchadora on the side. I mean, she's been able to fool everyone for all these years, so...

Yurlungur

I think that's what it is, honestly. She's a double agent or some other organization while being a luchadora on the side. I mean, she's been able to fool everyone for all these years, so...
I mean wouldn't of donovan have known??? Like
nevermind i'm not getting ahead of myself it's the doa plot
eliot started staring at christies tits and going MMMMM MILK

Yurlungur

14b845d.jpg

and on that note i'm going to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD