The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatalxInnocence

What happened to casual pack 3? don't tell me the legacy costumes were those characters casual costumes D=

I want casual Helena! D= and Lei-Fang has cool style to me, so I'd like to see another of her casual costumes ( seeing as she already has a fair amount outside of DLC >_>;; )

Momiji-Baybee

I am so tired of swimsuits. All TN cares about is the titty.

See what I mean, people keep acting like it's new info and will complain about it every single time a new one reveals, and also say stuff like this without considering that the guys so far have gotten some good treatment costume wise and TN has payed attention to them and their fans and they even thank TN for it and then when they add one more (possibly but not confirmed) all girl pack then it's all of a sudden "TN only cares about the females" again. I know I shouldn't care but It just irritates me sometimes.

PS. Sorry if it comes off as an offense or something CFW, I just get upset when things like that happen so don't think I'm bashing you, same thing goes to Brute,David, and anyone else

CFW

Yes, all they care about is titty... except for the Casual Pack, the Halloween Pack, the Schoolgirl Pack, the Legacy Pack, the Casual Pack, the Sports Pack...

And they all find a way to show off the titty.

The casual and legacy packs are ok, but why is there so many swimsuit packs? Not one male has beachwear and I'm mad about it.

Kodachi

Standard Donor

The casual and legacy packs are ok, but why is there so many swimsuit packs? Not one male has beachwear and I'm mad about it.
They only do swimsuits to celebrate somthing (release of DOA5,zack Island Patch,DOA5+, DOA5U etc)
There must be something special in this patch worth celebrating. ^_^
Tweet TN saying we want the DLC and Marie Rose next week, OR ELSE! :)
OR YOU CAN JUST BE PATIENT AND WAIT TILL SPRING.

My Babenapes

OR YOU CAN JUST BE PATIENT AND WAIT TILL SPRING.[/quote]

Or else what? We'll have to jerk-off to the thousands of swimsuits packs we already have?

We don't have any leverage here, and I'm going to be picking my battles wisely. Tengu 2014!

Lol relax guys I'm just kidding around...

Momiji-Baybee

So if we add a big ass bow to one of Ayane's swimsuits would it ~fit~ her as well?

Yeah I'm just gonna shut now because I don't want something as little as "I think the swimsuit and jacket fits Mila well" make people want upset and make it bigger then it really is

David Gregg

On a different note, do you guys really think the new feature will involve Zack Island? It makes the most sense but they could just be using it for the swimsuit dlc.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor

Momiji-Baybee

The fighters pack had beach appropriate clothing and I'm sure Brad and Zack outfits were trunks

Maybe the fact that they've all been diagnosed with Chronic Masturbation Syndrome.

463px-Facepalm.png

UpSideDownGRUNT

Let me just say this, when I say Mila's swimsuit with a hoodie is "fitting" I mean that it's fitting of her character.

Mila looks like she would wear a hoodie to the beach rather than have everything on show like her other swimsuit borrows, and we haven't seen the bottom half yet she may actually be wearing jeans and/or her trademark shoes.
So I didn't mean adding a hoodie to a swimsuit = Mila lol.

As for the Zack Island thing, Maybe but, I think it could also be the Fabled rainy Sakura stage we were promised way back in vanilla

Momiji-Baybee

Can someone please write an article or something on the home Page confirming another swimsuit pack so that 10% of the people who honestly don't know they'll be another swimsuit pack along with the other 90% will finally know?

FatalxInnocence

Can someone please write an article or something on the home Page confirming another swimsuit pack so that 10% of the people who honestly don't know they'll be another swimsuit pack along with the other 90% will finally know?

I don't think anything has been confirmed yet though. It's just 1 picture followed by Japanese text. God knows if it's literally just going to be swimsuits. I'd wait to hear further announcements before publishing anything to the front page. But that's just me.

Unless somebody who speaks Japanese can confirm said statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD