The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Gregg

I just love how everyone forgot about marie's existence

MR is definitely a first-day buy for me but P4 is the latest news and she's being released to select arcades tomorrow. But yeah that was a poor marketing strategy on TN's part. "Yeah let's get ready for the release of MR by revealing a different character! Hype?" XD

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I just love how everyone forgot about marie's existence
Nobody forgot, they're just giving her a break after talking about her nonstop since she's been revealed in the arcade version.

And besides, we got a whole week of waiting until the lolicons start barging out of the closet and through the digital doorways. So enjoy a week of sanity while you can...

Argentus

Nobody forgot, they're just giving her a break after talking about her nonstop since she's been revealed in the arcade version.

And besides, we got a whole week of waiting until the lolicons start barging out of the closet and through the digital doorways. So enjoy a week of sanity while you can...
it'll be burning crusade all over again. I had to abandon wow for a while after orgrimmar got overrun by hundreds of elves named Cloud673 and XxSephirothxX.

gnooz

Apparently, @Omega SYSP asked Team Ninja if Hayate could get a cool clone too and they replied to him with Ein....
This means

A) Ein is now canonically a clone and will reappear in Dead or Alive 6's story mode
B) they were just trolling and said Ein as a joke

more than likely B, but I can dream and it isn't completely impossible

LOL. I thought the same thing I completely forgot about Ein and I said we could see Hayate clone in DOA6 after the events of DOA5 :) But they already gave a clone of him so I should forget about Hayate clone then I want great story which isn't based on clones maybe they can give Hayate a mysterious half brother with completely different moves or uncle or anything like that lol.

Last edited:

whamwham

Marie Rose out next week!

qn01s1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD