The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xhominid The Demon Within

I swear to god Bloody Roar better come back.

Seriously, play that game since I was a kid with only the BR1 Demo, then rented out BR2 for the LONGEST(I think we had it for a YEAR or something) and then years later, I bought BR3(although due to being a Blue disc and my brother's PS2 hated them due to it's crappy laser...) and had a blast.

WE NEED BR5!

xLeilax

I still want Gamblers Paradise to return. Maybe with a cars off option or just remove them (since some wrre butthurt about them)

Gp.jpg
OMG forget gamblers paradise and bring back the crash club with those killer remixes! ;)

Yurlungur

That's awesome, but its also over a year old. Have we heard anything since then?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Roar#Other_media

On February 9, 2011, It was revealed that a new Bloody Roar sequel was in production, but after Hudson Entertainment closed down, it was canceled.[1] Waiting for sponsors to promote their new game for the next generation consoles but lacking financial push and marketing.

and that rumor was konami and i'm currently looking into more information but you know rumor

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Bloody Roar? That's a name I haven't heard in awhile. Though, I don't think it would be very popular at this time. Killer Instinct is only getting some sort of attention because it's really the only NEW next gen fighter at the moment. Though, when I played it, I just couldn't get used to the combat system. I never played KI, so maybe that's why? When it comes to 2D fighters, I always play them like Street Fighter, because most 2D fighters have the quarter circles, half quarter circles, and DPs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD