The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I hope these are the last two characters for this game. I don't want anymore, because it's kind of getting a bit ridiculous. Save it for DOA6.
So, Miyako is ridiculous to you now.

I must say, I commend you for turning down a MILF; it must've been very hard for you to do. You must be out of that phase.

TOBMAST3R

Hey guys, just another thing.

Remember that trailer for the Legacy Costume DLC? If you go to 0:32 you see Leon and Zack doing their Tag Team pose on Zack Island. Are there any plans to make that stage available for Tag Team or was it just for the trailer?

Sorry, if this has been discussed before.

Argentus

So I went to bed thinking how proud I am of the casual thread. Look, for such a long time no one here was hating on Rachel. Then I wake up and see this. REALLY MOTHERFUCKER? It never ends and I'm tired of it. I don't know how many times I was defending Rachel here, I still remember who told that ''she looks like drag queen'', that ''Ru Paul is prettier than Rachel'', that ''she has clown hair and make up'', that ''she just looks like one of those girls you see with plastic surgery everywhere'', that ''she looks like Jynx''. Even Sarah isn't so much hated (do I have to remind that everytime when there's discussion here about Sarah someone has to compare her to Rachel and the hell start all over again). I think I have to bring back what I wrote 2 months ago:

Oh yeah, and a bit of Rachel's stunning beauty for everyone!
View attachment 6244
View attachment 6241 View attachment 6243
Sarah is hated. Rachel is mocked. There is a difference.

American average is only about 5'10, actually.

What? Most Mexicans I know aren't that tall. (Joke, everybody, relax)

But yeah I'm 6 foot and still shorter than most guys I know and meet lol.

I'm brad height. Which goddamn he's a tall Asian.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Hey guys, just another thing.

Remember that trailer for the Legacy Costume DLC? If you go to 0:32 you see Leon and Zack doing their Tag Team pose on Zack Island. Are there any plans to make that stage available for Tag Team or was it just for the trailer?
I doubt it.

So, Miyako is ridiculous to you now.

I must say, I commend you for turning down a MILF; it must've been very hard for you to do. You must be out of that phase.
That's not the reason why I don't want anymore characters. Leave my Mommie Koko alone xD

Last edited:

Keved

It's probably still there more akin to Rachel's crotch stomp but no force tech.
This is not the best gif but it confirms that the Tengu stomp grind is in

terminator-smiling-Arnold-Schwarzenegger.gif

Argentus

Just remembered in AirMaster, a guy trained himself to be a real life Akira Yuki from Virtua Fighter. Both interesting and hilarious.

And I still want a girl like Maki in DOA. And that sleeveless hoodie/jeans combo for Mila.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
This is not the best gif but it confirms that the Tengu stomp grind is in

terminator-smiling-Arnold-Schwarzenegger.gif

Yeah, she has it and it's i20 now, so you should actually be able to land it. Unfortunately, it's not quite as cool though since you don't hear Bankotsubo screaming "HOWAH!" when she does it.

Bitch wants to be Rachel.

More like Rachel wants to be Bankotsubo.

Keved

I reckon Nina does it the best, she just has more "twist" to it i reckon.

@Keved i literally main all those characters you just posted lmfao

Ivy main, high five!
Nice one! Ivy & Nina main here too! :cool:

Was Ivy the first with the heel stomp?
I think Nina did it first in Tekken 3, Ivy probably had the stomp earlier but the heel twisting animation came a game later i think. 2D fighters need this move in their games too! The only 2D fighter i can think of that has a heel stomp is Ougon Musou Kyoku Cross & that was only during a victory pose.

mpgeist

Standard Donor
I reckon Nina does it the best, she just has more "twist" to it i reckon.

Nice one! Ivy & Nina main here too! :cool:

I think Nina did it first in Tekken 3, Ivy probably had the stomp earlier but the heel twisting animation came a game later i think. 2D fighters need this move in their games too! The only 2D fighter i can think of that has a heel stomp is Ougon Musou Kyoku Cross & that was only during a victory pose.
I think you're right. I can't remember if Ivy had in SC1, but that was after Tekken 3 came out anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD