The Funny (Thread)

Tyaren

Standard Donor

1e3bc7dd1090c826bbfad3cfb53be6dde2c69f8d.jpg

Chapstick

Meh, they can support trump if they want to. Trump isn't homophobic anyway. Don't like trump but hey those people can support who they want especially when it's their own wee group lol
Trump's transphobic but I guess gays aren't known for sticking by the LBT part of LGBT

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Trump's transphobic but I guess gays aren't known for sticking by the LBT part of LGBT
i thought he supported the whole transgender bathroom thing but ok i don't want to start anything.
Yeah some gays don't support or say they are part of lgbt because of the community which i kinda agree with and kinda don't.

BUT ENOUGH OF THIS POLITICS TALK PLS IT'S BORING and stressful and the mods will shut the thread!
sportacisscum.PNG
death.PNG

Jadeinchains

Omg I'm just going to post a bunch of stuff that I find funny in here.

"On your mark! mark, Get set. We're riding on the internet! :D Cyberspace, Cyber sex. The interact ass site The window to the web tight, Searching for reality!!! Get online GET ONLINE ahhhhhhhhhhhh take a spit on the internet."

^ this is poetry.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

lol he got rid of trans bathroom rights in schools
did you not read the rest of my post well it would make sense because you only quoted that part of the post and didn't read the rest of it like CNN does they take it out of context :p i don't want more threads being closed due to being off-topic. seriously man make a politics thread or something if you want to continue this nonsense because i am not in the f***ing mood
Omg I'm just going to post a bunch of stuff that I find funny in here.

"On your mark! mark, Get set. We're riding on the internet! :D Cyberspace, Cyber sex. The interact ass site The window to the web tight, Searching for reality!!! Get online GET ONLINE ahhhhhhhhhhhh take a spit on the internet."

^ this is poetry.

I LOVE CS188!!!

Last edited:

Chapstick

tfw you haven't been enjoying a site at all for a while and feel like leaving or getting yourself banned but you've been a member for years and you're too used to coming to it

a7f.jpg

I'm of course referring to tumblr

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
@Tyaren remember Joseline that singer you thought was trans? Well apparently she has a "big secret", her friend is threatening to expose it in this funny rant if Joseline comes for her :-/

Tyaren

Standard Donor
@Tyaren remember Joseline that singer you thought was trans? Well apparently she has a "big secret", her friend is threatening to expose it in this funny rant if Joseline comes for her :-/

Oh, so she's trans after all? :)
I'm not going to watch that video. Sorry to say this, but your videos aren't very funny. XD

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Oh, so she's trans after all? :)
I'm not going to watch that video. Sorry to say this, but your videos aren't very funny. XD

Probably but Idk yet, hopefully she does expose her XD and that's fine, no offense taken :'-D

Jadeinchains

*What your being shaded,attacked and scalped from every side but your loving it -

britney-spears-shave-f25e4a79-ba18-4744-8878-f4d854799f2a.jpg

^ Me just a couple of minutes ago.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD