The Funny (Thread)

Chapstick

This is also funny too XD Blaire white knows how to trigger people
I lost it when the first lady tried to say she wasn't trans yet her voice is cracking and she looks so disheveled
Googled her name and this came up

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Blaire_White

Even Caitlyn Jenner wouldn't like her lol. While that site obviously has a leftist bias there's shit in there I think anyone would agree is wrong :/ She did an interview with the guy who said sandy hook (the school shooting where 20 children were killed) never happened for show ratings

But so I don't get this thread closed

tumblr_o7a2oyW0v11t85yl8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_o7a2nafmDF1t85yl8o1_500.jpg

Jadeinchains

This was funny XD also that long hair and curves tho, mmmmmm. Nicki needs to be a DOA character

YESSSSSSSSSS! XD I posted that on discord chat. God I love it so much. And lol I've watched a lot of that Ti gossip person you posted about earlier.

Googled her name and this came up

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Blaire_White

Even Caitlyn Jenner wouldn't like her lol. While that site obviously has a leftist bias there's shit in there I think anyone would agree is wrong :/ She did an interview with the guy who said sandy hook (the school shooting where 20 children were killed) never happened for show ratings

But so I don't get this thread closed

tumblr_o7a2oyW0v11t85yl8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_o7a2nafmDF1t85yl8o1_500.jpg

...For someone to do this to the PPG... I'm disgusted.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
What I wanna do when people kik me saying "I've blocked you since I don't fuck with you anymore" and then proceed to ignore me when they already know I'm dealing with atypical depression :-D

XD

Mayor-Of-Mustard

...For someone to do this to the PPG... I'm disgusted.
oh god... true. talking about ppg...

Anyone know about the Jared Shapiro incident in the new PPG. A writer self-inserted himself as a love-interest for Blossom...not creepy at all.

in an interview he said blossom is his favourite ppg and he voices the "self-insert" so it's possible it could be a self-insert.

Jadeinchains

Anyone know about the Jared Shapiro incident in the new PPG. A writer self-inserted himself as a love-interest for Blossom...not creepy at all.

in an interview he said blossom is his favourite ppg and he voices the "self-insert" so it's possible it could be a self-insert.

I can't watch that video because I don't want to learn any more about that situation lol but I'm starting a psychology course in October and I'm already preparing my case study on that guy lol. :p

Chapstick

I heard about that, it's gross lol

That's the last I'm ever acknowledging the reboot btw it never happened

deadtomequeen_zps90ad9d32.gif

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
... :( Aww she seemed sweet tbh. I feel like these shows are so exploitative.
Trust me she's not sweet XD as of now years later she's a prostitute and is known on YouTube for making trashy music and posting vids of her customers she gets free rides from.

I actually like some of her music like "Bow Down Bitch" and "Show Girl" but I prefer her remixed version of show girl since it's much darker and depressing

Jadeinchains

Edit: I lost control of this post very quickly and it became a live update of me reading through the casual thread. XD

I've been reading the casual thread on and off today and lol it got REALLY messy in there at times! XD Still it was hilarious. People are going through so many conversation topic over the course of only a couple of pages. Right now I'm reading @KwonJigglypuff talk about how he wants Christie's red trench coat. Sorry girl but we never got it lol. :p

Next page everyone's talking about Poison and If she's trans or not. smh. She is by the way, Trans people have minimum representation so I'll be damned If I'll see Poison slip through that too. ( Lots of people using the T slur by the way. Let's all promise to do better lol )

Aww @David Gregg posted this -

Z6dbJi8.gif

Harp seals are my favorite animal. :) ( that's why my avatar on ps4 is a Harp seal by the way @Tyaren and @Chapstick. I guess I could change it to my normal Jade one but *shrugs*.

They're like the puppies of the sea. The people that hurt them are evil tbh. :)

Wow and I just saw a mod say they were going to lock the thread lol. This is herstory. The thread is 1631 pages long by the way and I'm in the 600's so this was long before it actually was closed.

What's weird is that at the point in the thread I'm reading was still months before I even joined the site. To think that just a few short months later I'd arguing over Beyonce not giving me her autograph and then killing Solange.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD