The Last Round Modding Photography Thread

CherryBlossomsNinja

Red panda ribbon of Leifang (from POP idol costume) is wonderfull indeed, mainly with some specific costumes, like these:

leifangcheerleader.png

leifangtennis.png
leifangfighterforce.png
leifanghotsummer.png

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I am still working on animation swap, for people who are interested here is some of my progress with Win Pose swap :

I'm interested mainly because it's one step closer to performing move property modifications.

Here's hoping one day we can get import the Xbox One / PS4 exclusive stages into the PC.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
I'm interested mainly because it's one step closer to performing move property modifications.

Here's hoping one day we can get import the Xbox One / PS4 exclusive stages into the PC.
Yeah, this would be huge if it could happen. That would pretty much mean we could have another DOA++

immi

@LolaGMODS
read your thread over loverslab. What files are you still looking for, that are not decrypted? i might be able to offer some assistance in identifying them

someone needs to sit down with a hex editor and figure out the format of the *.bin files

sadly the new console generation hasn't been hacked so far, so there is no way to even get the data.

Amaso

Which bin files?

Hence the term I used, "one day".

I think he is talking about the bin files with the character names like
KOKORO.bin , or KASUMI_UPD05.bin...
Which I think contain moveset data , judging from the names, the "Character_UPDXX" Files are for updated movesets ...

immi

Which bin files?
I think he is talking about the bin files with the character names like
KOKORO.bin , or KASUMI_UPD05.bin...
yup, those are the ones I mean.
if you look in them, near the end, they contain strings with all the characters moves. (stuff like "PP6PP", "PPK", "PP2K6P+K", etc, etc).
I would assume all the numbers for the move properties are in there as well.
Those files also got updated when we got the last balance patch.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
yup, those are the ones I mean.
if you look in them, near the end, they contain strings with all the characters moves. (stuff like "PP6PP", "PPK", "PP2K6P+K", etc, etc).
I would assume all the numbers for the move properties are in there as well.
Those files also got updated when we got the last balance patch.

How would I go about finding those bins? I don't see them on my Steam PC version data. I did hex editing for DOA3 and DOA4 before.

Amaso

How would I go about finding those bins? I don't see them on my Steam PC version data. I did hex editing for DOA3 and DOA4 before.

In lnk_reshuffle's Asset Browser search for .bin and you can find them click extract all , and you'll find the bin files in a folder called out in lnk_reshuffle's directory .

Though lnk_reshuffle doesn't work on latest version of the game yet.

immi

grab this
then follow what Amaso said.
(you need to search for "bin" though, not ".bin")

ArchiveTool might also work, to extract the files from patch_13_catalog.lnk
But i don't know if is has been updated to show decrypted names for these.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
That...is interesting! o . O I'm amazed they even completely modelled and textured his face behind that mask. Maybe he was intended to be a playable character at one point? I'd love to finally have him as a boss and an unlockable character in DOA6.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD