The Late Shift with lopedo. (DOA podcast for the people, by the people)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VC_Migs

this podcast was worth listening to i actually sat down and listen of what lopedo covered. this is the perfect way doesnt matter casual or competitor to share their testimonies about online and offline. i have a lot to say about this.

CheekyChi

I liked the show overall. Wondered if there could be a "listeners email" section where people who can't join the chat (different time zones) still stand a chance of having a question answered?

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I liked the show overall. Wondered if there could be a "listeners email" section where people who can't join the chat (different time zones) still stand a chance of having a question answered?

You could always send @lopedo a private message before the podcast.

Darkappostle

I'd just like to say that despite the mixed comments about this, I really feel this is a step in the right direction for our community. I personally appreciate that you guys took the time to set this podcast up. Looking forward to listening regularly.

Dark-truth

"don't shit talk the game" most people complain about online

Do you actually speak to any of these so-called disrespectful players you keep referring to day in and day out in a FSD status every day? Have you actually met me or any of the others in person? And actually have a conversation with any of us? Almost every time I see someone say something like this, it is based off online interaction or speculation from online lobbies or just from something 'you heard'.
tbh i get the feeling offline players think they are better than online players sometimes

^ This.

You basically just proved his point. Online interactions are NOT reflective of how people act offline because they are two different environments. In my experience, I have never met any DOA player offline that was any sort of disrespectful asshole. It's all in people's heads that offline players are malicious twats. No DOA player offline will give you any grief with regards to the game, as long as you're not a dick back to them of course, but that's plain common sense.

Looking forward to seeing how lopedo's show develops.
Uhm force-sama of course people are respectful offline because the bitch can get smacked thats why lol

Last edited by a moderator:

KING JAIMY

First of all I want to say this was a great podcast, lopedo! I enjoyed listening to it.
tbh i get the feeling offline players think they are better than online players sometimes
This is a common misconception among some players. The people I've played offline are cool people and accepted me when I moved on from online to offline, even though I still play online from time to time. Online players should stop making assumptions of offline players or people who play both online and offline because 99% of those people are accepting to those wanting to enter the offline scene.
Uhm force-sama of course people are respectful offline because the bitch can get smacked thats why lol
Of course the kind of interaction plays a role in determining how one behaves. However, I rarely see people rage offline or acting like a dick. If you lose offline, then you can only blame yourself for losing. Salt is much more common in online play because lag drastically affects the progess and outcome of a match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD