The Late Shift with lopedo. (DOA podcast for the people, by the people)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alcyone

So people act "Professional" at the offline venues just so they don't get disqualified and kicked out for starting trouble, but when they get back online their true colors show, yet I'm being told people don't act nor think like this. So my imagination is a lie? :(
So basically I can "act" professional which means I'm legit? Seems legit

Aside from that smartass remark I made above, I'm all for this positive stuff, but I know it won't go anywhere until you address the source of the problem and it certainly isn't the costumes.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
So people act "Professional" at the offline venues just so they don't get disqualified and kicked out for starting trouble, but when they get back online their true colors show, yet I'm being told people don't act nor think like this. So my imagination is a lie? :(

Aside from that smartass remark I made above, I'm all for this positive stuff, but I know it won't go anywhere until you address the source of the problem and it certainly isn't the costumes.

The point is that negativity such as this is what hurts the community and stunts its growth without giving it a chance to blossom.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor

This does not describe a community, it describes a few individuals.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
At the end of the day, people are bolder on the Internet because they can hide behind an identity. That's why people have no problem talking shit online and starting arguments, because there are no real consequences. Are there cliques? Hell yeah, but that's life. All communities will have their cliques. For now, whatever differences we have, we can put those aside to support a positive effort.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Can't wait. I think E has given me some restaurants where I can take TeruRock and JCA to get a good American Steak. Apparently the restaurant in the event hotel actually has good marks.

Oh snap, will see you there. Have to let @splslick know for food too ahaha.

I really wish you could go to AB6 :(

I would like to go there someday. Unfortunately I won't be in the city around that time and I may even miss the stream as well.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
I would like to go there someday. Unfortunately I won't be in the city around that time and I may even miss the stream as well.
ilXiIawEXdtb0.gif

RenderingStar

Have you ever heard the dude talk? The only thing that ever comes out of his mouth is trash talk and racist comments. It doesn't bother me, but it still doesn't change the fact that Lopedo is well known for being a troll.

Hell awhile back I was in a chat with some people and he joined it. I didn't say anything and his first words were "I thought Raansu was dead? Whats he doing in here? Go fucking kill yourself." That's the kind of shit Lopedo says.

With that said I find his idea of bringing a community together unnecessary as this shit goes on in every community and its not unique to doa, but he's the last person that should be in the spotlight for trying to make the community look good.
Yes ive spoken too him and if you sit down and have a conversation he is a very nice person who loves pizza lol

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
I'll tune in. Basically, this is the stuff we need if we are going to evolve this community.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!

Sounds more like you're attacking the integrity of the internet rather than the competitive DOA community.

If you want to attack the internet thats fine, but that's not a fight you're going to win anywhere.

Assume, for a moment, that people are more than the persona they portray through text and anonymity. Then assume that this is entirely normal. Once you come to this conclusion, everything is working as intended.

If you can't accept that conclusion then I don't know what to tell you. That's how things work on the internet and we are not exceptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD