The Official E3 2013 Thread: You Must Login Every 24hrs to Post

Where do you stand as the Next Gen is being revealed?

• MICROSOFT

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • SONY

Votes: 21 61.8%
  • NINTENDO

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • PC

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Last Gen until the servers get cut!!

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Preparing for The Purge!! (someone will die, and zero ****s will be given)

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • "I'm too old for this ****!"

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other [insert stance in thread] (PLEASE BE ENTERTAINING!!!)

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters

Julius Rage

Why was capcom so stupid as to give exclusive rights for DR3 to Microsoft

There's two trains of thought on that

The first is that Dead Rising might have sold better on the 360. So if Microsoft is going to give them money on top of the lowered production cost of making it for one platform than why not. They are releasing it at launch so there's less competition to boot.

The second is that it's a timed exclusive.

I'm banking on the latter.

Blazeincarnated

Whats so crazy, Its more people at the XBO booth than the PS4 booth and people still don't get it..... Microsoft is and always will be better than Sony.

Brute

Standard Donor
I spy with my little eye, someone who has no idea what MS already is capable of.
You mean spying on us and making gimmicky devices for noobs who can't figure crap out for themselves like they had to in the olden days?

I know exactly what Microsoft is capable of, and it's a hell of a lot more than what they're doing.

Blazeincarnated

You mean spying on us and making gimmicky devices for noobs who can't figure crap out for themselves like they had to in the olden days?

I know exactly what Microsoft is capable of, and it's a hell of a lot more than what they're doing.

MS=Numbers, that is all.

Blazeincarnated

Money numbers, yes. And if you think that's a good thing, no wonder you're in bed with them.

Population jack. Hell of a lot more people that think Xbox been the king of the console race.
Sony should just stick to TV's, Headphones and Speakers. :p

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD