The official Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown thread

petelecofederal

Hi folks. I'm writing Eileen's Wiki page at the moment (as are a lot of the other character content managers) and I wanted to reach out to the players here. 1st of all I wanted to let ya'll know Eileen and other characters will soon have highly detailed information about how to play with them. That should help a lot of people out. The second thing is I have a question for you all. What would you want to know about Eileen? What kinds of things would make it easier for you to play with her and what is it that would help you best. Like what's some questions you have or things You would like to see on a wiki page about her. I'm going for a really broad base of input so that players from all skill levels and from different games can get a handle about how to use her.

So yeah, what's your wish list of things you'd want to see in an Eileen wiki page written by me?

One of the things I want to know you,
why this obsession with Eileen, and insistent belief find that knows how to play with it enough to want to teach something to someone?
All videos I found you playing with her were losing after failures.
I do not think someone who was never the number one , can teach somebody something lol.
You only complicates simple things to be explained, and you will never know the meaning of the word, the power of the tears of the dragon.
You try to seek the truth but ignores the oracle, and this makes all the difference between pursuing the arduous hike to meet the light.
But you need more than that to prove his strength before the eyes of the sovereign dragon.

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
I'll just leave this here:

1901244_10152230820551796_442907369_n.jpg

Dark Nova Void

I'm back after being MIA with new VF-stuff!:

Amazing BlazBlue Continuum Shift 2 OP X Virtua Fighter Mash-Up!:

lol Lupin the 3rd X Virtua Fighter:

Akira combos galore!:

(Superlightweight/Lightweight)

(Lightweight)

(Midweight)
Seisei those vids were hilarios but man I need to make that Goh Hazama next time I play VF5FS. DENJIN SEIKUKEN!!

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
On the Virtua Fighter 20th Anniversary Website, the two intro videos for everyone's favorite VF game, Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution are now on the website.

Also, interviews with Yoshinori Ono of Capcom and Akata Yoshiro (producer of LAST BRONX) are now up.

Last edited:

Tricky

One of the things I want to know you,
why this obsession with Eileen, and insistent belief find that knows how to play with it enough to want to teach something to someone?
All videos I found you playing with her were losing after failures.
I do not think someone who was never the number one , can teach somebody something lol.
You only complicates simple things to be explained, and you will never know the meaning of the word, the power of the tears of the dragon.
You try to seek the truth but ignores the oracle, and this makes all the difference between pursuing the arduous hike to meet the light.
But you need more than that to prove his strength before the eyes of the sovereign dragon.

lol what?

petelecofederal

lol what?

You really not understand, is not within your reach.
maybe one day .... one day ... I show you the truth of the tears of the dragon.
So you are born with the power of blinding light the flames of the dragon,
how powerful that no warrior will be able to stop you lol

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
Go to YouTube, get your cursor into the search bar, set your input to Japanese and mash your keyboard. VF stuff will come up.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD