The Overwatch Thread

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Like I saw a Widow up on a ledge and I'd fly up to her, buff her for a bit so she could snipe better, then zoom back to heal tank then heal others and buff them in a fight etc etc. Then I'm all why don't other mercy's do all this other stuff?!

Probably because one of the current metas are Triple Tank Triple Heal. Healing someone boosts the healer's Ultimate charge. And sticking to a Tank means more time healing means faster Ultimate charge. However the key to the 3T3H is the Ana really due to her Ult charge.

Argentus

Probably because one of the current metas are Triple Tank Triple Heal. Healing someone boosts the healer's Ultimate charge. And sticking to a Tank means more time healing means faster Ultimate charge. However the key to the 3T3H is the Ana really due to her Ult charge.

I can understand that BUT it doesn't really seem worth it when the rest of the team is dying around you lol. I mean granted i'm still playing with low level randoms, but still.

FYI anyone here care to add me on pc? I don't have a mic but feeling pretty solid with my Zarya.

d3v

I love that Overwatch won the award. It just shows that you can have a multiplayer only game that just focuses on doing one thing really, really well and win the award. No need to pad the game out with unnecessary, or half-assed modes (e.g. Doom's lackluster multiplayer).

Argentus

I love that Overwatch won the award. It just shows that you can have a multiplayer only game that just focuses on doing one thing really, really well and win the award. No need to pad the game out with unnecessary, or half-assed modes (e.g. Doom's lackluster multiplayer).

So long as you pour all your money and resources into the marketing to hype it up beyond all reason before release XD

Brute

Standard Donor
So long as you pour all your money and resources into the marketing to hype it up beyond all reason before release XD
They still had plenty of money left over to make the game look and feel incredibly polished, so whatever they put into marketing didn't come at the cost of the game's integrity.

Personally, I'd still like to see single-player/co-op modes integrated given my reclusive nature, but I do understand the concept of focusing on your core system to refine that as opposed to stretching the game thin.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Personally, I'd still like to see single-player/co-op modes integrated given my reclusive nature, but I do understand the concept of focusing on your core system to refine that as opposed to stretching the game thin.

Playing Junkenstein's Revenge made me want to play more co-op modes in the future. :(

Argentus

Playing Junkenstein's Revenge made me want to play more co-op modes in the future. :(
They still had plenty of money left over to make the game look and feel incredibly polished, so whatever they put into marketing didn't come at the cost of the game's integrity.

eh. the problem is the game is already thin, lol. It needs some meat on them bare bones!

Honestly at this point i'd settle for a simple Bio tab in the hero galleries for the backstory on each character.

Brute

Standard Donor
I've gotten D. Va's Christmas win pose five times now, but no skins I want.

tumblr_maibpnHoHn1r7dslf.gif

Argentus

I've gotten D. Va's Christmas win pose five times now, but no skins I want.

tumblr_maibpnHoHn1r7dslf.gif
So far ivr gotten

Dvas junker skin
Winstons yeti skin
Sombras peppermint skin
Widows mistletoe highlight
Mercys mistletoe winpose
Dvas christmas winpose
Like everybodys ornament spray
Junkrats voice line
Rein pharah torb and a few others hot chocolate winposes

Still none of the skins i want (tracer zarya pharah)

Anyone up for a teammate on pc? I dont have a mic though

Brute

Standard Donor
I'm actually not a fan at all of Zarya's winter costume. The way that the retectured the bare skin on her arms looks terrible, and overall her previous white reskin looks better. Pharah's winter one is cool. I'm mainly yearning for Reaper's, however.

Argentus

I'm actually not a fan at all of Zarya's winter costume. The way that the retectured the bare skin on her arms looks terrible, and overall her previous white reskin looks better. Pharah's winter one is cool. I'm mainly yearning for Reaper's, however.

Im nota huge fan either buti still main zarya and at least it suits her. Im gonna keep usingCybergoth anyway

I do laugh at how pharah and reaper just got Reins halloween costume basically.

And reapers looks cool buti dont give a fuck about reaper so eh. I gothis mariachi outfit which is funny at least

But while its not Christmas. Im happyi got junkerskin for dva because that means now im using her.

Waiting for huntress skin for Widow before i really start trying her.

Characters looking the way you like makes a huge difference for enjoying them

Brute

Standard Donor
But while its not Christmas. Im happyi got junkerskin for dva because that means now im using her.
You really are a parody of yourself.

To be fair, I can always just buy Reaper's skin, since it's only 750. Would rather not have to, however.

Reactions: d3v
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD