The Persona/Shin Megami Tensei Game Thread

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Yo, link that shit. Gonna need it for the platinum run.

Completeing the compendium, maxing every confidant, reading every book... and fully optimizing my team and Personas to quickly get through all the dungeons. Yeah, it's gonna be like P4G all over again, following a strict day-by-day routine, mapped out for the entire story. Sigh.

You got it:

https://chinhodado.github.io/persona5_calculator/index.html#/list

Click on the specific arcana and persona and just a bit of a scroll down for the ingredients. It even lists their resistances and weaknesses.

EDIT: Same one Juihau linked not too long ago.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Hot damn....
20170417_104929.jpg

20170417_104850.jpg

Sorry if it goes off to the side, my phone is dumb

20170417_105051.jpg

20170417_104905.jpg

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
^ You know, you can manually rotate them yourself.

Anyway, just now I noticed another P4 easter egg. If you watch the movie "Like A Dragon", the background music in the film is the track "Sauna", which was the theme for Kanji's bathouse dungeon.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
^ Yo know, you can manually rotate them yourself.

Anyway, just now I noticed another P4 easter egg. If you watch the movie "Like A Dragon", the background music in the film is the track "Sauna", which was the theme for Kanji's boathouse dungeon.
I can't without a lot of confusion, when I take pics they're upright and if I try to change them I'll only have 1/4 of a chance of rotating it the right way with no frustration

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I finished the game the other day and enjoyed it. Will definitely replay it again.

Avoiding spoilers, but they changed a few moves and given a whole new animation. Morning Star for example:

Was pretty hilarious killing enemies with it.

HajinMonSect

Enjoying it so far. Persona 3 is still my fave. My favorite part of Persona 4 was visiting the persona 3 school and club that played the op music. :)))))

Also the opening to p3fes is my favorite and "want to be close" is the best after school music 4lyfe!

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Here is a list of all skill cards, moves, traits, as well as listing which moves that can be acquired from a Persona when turning into a skill card. Look towards the left on the move you want and check to see which Persona on the very far right will give you that move.

https://aqiu384.github.io/p5-tool/skills.html

Note that there are some stuff there that are not possible to turn into a skill card such as Morning Star, Victory Cry etc etc. If it has no Persona name then it's not possible to obtain the move on a skill card. You have to perform fusion to inherit the move for a specific Persona that you want.

Last edited:

samuraihachi

Standard Donor
Anyone feel like sharing some of their dope persona builds? Been working on my Arsene since he is the MC's persona and is very badass looking. Plus I had a lot of fun making a good Izanagi in P4. His stats are surprisingly pretty good despite his weaknesses. The gallows and lockdown features in the Velvet room really help out.
IMG_9819.JPG

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
You're that high?? I feel so behind lol, here's my best one

20170423_215445.jpg

And then here's my list of other ones I use even tho I haven't really negotiated often for them to join
20170423_215505.jpg

Once I complete the game tomorrow I'll try to get the better ones from NG+

samuraihachi

Standard Donor
I've been playing a lot lol. I also found a way to abuse the gallows. It costs a lot of yen but its really effective in leveling up low level Personas, like Arsene. When you're doing the gallows to strengthen a persona, you generally can't strengthen the same persona twice in a row. But if you register that persona, then release it, then re-obtain it from the compendium you can strengthen it again with the gallows. I basically sacrificed a bunch of level 60 personas to Arsene and had him inherit skills like Megidola, Life Aid, Enduring Soul, etc. Null Ice/Bless was gained through the lockdown feature.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I feel like I've been lied to.

473a65dff3.jpg

Also,

You're not beating the game today. Trust me, there's no way. Even tomorrow is pretty iffy.
Tbh i knew that shit was a hairband, it's impossible for her to do her hair that way without the sealed hair being exposed. I also kinda like her hair, it shows at one point she had a hime cut which I'm a fan of...why she cut it idk why but there would've been alot of clipping if she had long hair

And yeah I realized I wouldnt finish it today...i cried earlier because I thought i got the bad ending.... I thought it was all over
IMG_2j9f2a.jpg

This will forever haunt me, I was terrified when I saw this bitch's face....FUCK Akechi. I'm currently doing the last bit now and I'm determined to beat this game either tonight or early tomorrow, I have nothing else better to do although i do take breaks when I get bored and take screenshots in LR before coming back to it, but if I die I usually don't play until the next day or until i get over the fact that if the protagonist dies it's all over

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD