The Persona/Shin Megami Tensei Game Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
No idea. I'll probably only be getting the free add-ons.

It's pretty lame that it seems like you can't get any new outfits without DLC, but it's not really a big deal. I'm digging everyone's phantom outfits anyway. I haven't seen what they all look like though, as I'm still only in the second dungeon.
There's a free dlc that makes all their uniforms and casual wear available in the mementos and palaces...lounge wear too for the protagonist. Oh And a swimsuit pack is coming i think on the 26th

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
There's a free dlc that makes all their uniforms and casual wear available in the mementos and palaces...lounge wear too for the protagonist. Oh And a swimsuit pack is coming i think on the 26th

I know. I got it. What I meant was that there are no on-disc unlockable outfits though, or at least it seems that way anyway. Which is pretty weak, considering that P4G had shitloads of them.

Again, not a big deal, but still lame.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I know. I got it. What I meant was that there are no on-disc unlockable outfits though, or at least it seems that way anyway. Which is pretty weak, considering that P4G had shitloads of them.

Again, not a big deal, but still lame.
Tbf P4G was also a Vita remake, Vanilla had no costumes in it at all.

Also, As someone on the 2nd to last Palace I can tell you all the thieves outfits are pretty good.
My favourite is definitely Makoto's she's so damn cool, But they're all good imo.

Juihau

Also, As someone on the 2nd to last Palace I can tell you all the thieves outfits are pretty good.
My favourite is definitely Makoto's she's so damn cool, But they're all good imo.
I think we're advancing through the game at about the same rate, funnily enough. I got Crow not too long ago and am nearing the end of that dungeon. But yeah, I think the only thief outfit that's disappointed me would be Oracle's. It just seems kinda...bland compared to the others.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I think we're advancing through the game at about the same rate, funnily enough. I got Crow not too long ago and am nearing the end of that dungeon. But yeah, I think the only thief outfit that's disappointed me would be Oracle's. It just seems kinda...bland compared to the others.
I can't believe you're farther than I am....but I'm at the third palace and got makoto. I hate her thief suit and bike but I like her as a character since she's like me, always having to do as she's told and having to be reserved. Best suit imo is Ann since its the color that most stands out from the others

Eks

Play Yakuza
Premium Donor
Anyone tried to fuse Orpheus and Izanagi together? I don't have Orpheus yet since both him and Izanagi are DLC, curious what it'll turn out if it's anything special.
20170412_022225.jpg
20170412_022745.jpg
Sadly, it's nothing special.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
As Caroline would say, "Not terrible, but not impressive..."
I guess this will happen that I will going to play NG+ to spend more time with her, tho. lol

.....Your P5 Antagonist profile pic are like, y'know he's trying to seduce other dude :p
It's my favorite protagonist art for him thus far, there's another where Makoto holds a book of him but I'll have to play her a bit more before I use an avatar that features her tho lol

KnacKrover

As Caroline would say, "Not terrible, but not impressive..."

It's my favorite protagonist art for him thus far, there's another where Makoto holds a book of him but I'll have to play her a bit more before I use an avatar that features her tho lol

To Makoto: and I was like... why are you so obsessed with me? :p

Juihau

Was super long, just over 80 hours for one playthrough. So much shit happens right at the end, my advice to anyone is not to try and do the last couple dungeons in one night like I did. I genuinely felt exhausted with how much happens.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Does anyone know if there's a fusion chart list within each arcana and ingredients to make X/Y persona?

EDIT: Ah wait nevermind, found one.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I really should make another persona but I haven't had time to, I've used the same persona from the start of the game and haven't really collected many of them...i really should stop being trigger happy and start talking more during hold ups

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Does anyone know if there's a fusion chart list within each arcana and ingredients to make X/Y persona?

EDIT: Ah wait nevermind, found one.

Yo, link that shit. Gonna need it for the platinum run.

Completeing the compendium, maxing every confidant, reading every book... and fully optimizing my team and Personas to quickly get through all the dungeons. Yeah, it's gonna be like P4G all over again, following a strict day-by-day routine, mapped out for the entire story. Sigh.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD