The Persona/Shin Megami Tensei Game Thread

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I noticed that these weren't included in the final game:

18740001_1440960982593440_1508435245145032234_n.jpg

18767673_1440961055926766_8221034342298175421_n.jpg

Never seen this area, and the date goes back before they even meet Ann. (4/11). This is one of the older trailers of course but figured I could bring this out. I wonder how many other sections were just test for something of an alpha or beta version. Some places could of been a great wonder of expansion etc.

Last edited:

HajinMonSect

lol. No, I'm pretty sure everyone is expecting the inevitable rerelease.
I'm not sure about that, we are in the age of dlc whereas persona 3 and 4 were both ps2 games. There's no reason why an expansion wouldn't just be released as dlc, it would be much cheaper for them too.

samuraihachi

Standard Donor
I noticed that these weren't included in the final game:
Never seen this area, and the date goes back before they even meet Ann. (4/11). This is one of the older trailers of course but figured I could bring this out. I wonder how many other sections were just test for something of an alpha or beta version. Some places could of been a great wonder of expansion etc.

There's a lot of cut content from the game actually. Like some persona moves and character portraits that are hidden in the game's code. I'm curious to know when this Yusuke portrait would of been used lol. Probably during his interactions with Futaba.

It would be dope as hell to have the skill "Zenith Defense" on my level 99 Arsene lol. Having omnipotent orb as a passive would of been too game breaking i guess.
latest.png

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Finding cut content is always fun.

This reminds me of the possible gay romance option for Yosuke that was cut from Persona 4. I also remember reading that Yukiko was originally the serial killer until that was changed very late in development.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Last edited:

Xhominid The Demon Within

I see we got a bunch of Persona fans here...

Finding cut content is always fun.

This reminds me of the possible gay romance option for Yosuke that was cut from Persona 4. I also remember reading that Yukiko was originally the serial killer until that was changed very late in development.

And obviously for Persona 5, Hifumi was actually going to be a party member, but was cut out...
It makes sense since her abilities seem like they are WAY too useful compared to any other confidant in the gameplay side.

HajinMonSect

Can I date just two girls in Persona 5 without them fighting on Xmas or whatever. Ive seen the video of what happens when you date em all...but just two? Come on please. There was one I had to bang and one I have to make my future wife. Man I miss persona 3 when you could bang everyone (even symbolically the robot) with basically no consequences except maybe you might bump into one while on a date with another and still all you had to do is play dumb.

samuraihachi

Standard Donor
There aren't any consequences from dating more than one girl though. All you get is that funny event that happens after Valentine's Day. Then they basically act as if nothing happened, even when you talk with them in March to get their max confidant item. Nothing is lost. I went the harem route in all three of my playthroughs just for fun. Joker just doesn't have the ability to not get caught cheating unlike Minato and Yu lol.

Last edited:

samuraihachi

Standard Donor
Recently bought the Raidou Kuzunoha costumes for Persona 5 and its made me want to go replay the Devil Summoner games. Man this game was lit. I hope one day they make a third Raidou game.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I've already played the game, don't ready need an anime adaptation.

I'd rather news on Persona 5 The Ultimate/Arena or any other kind of spin off/sequal

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD